i kind of meant one site with all of the pedals so i dont have to pay more for shipping, i guess i should have been more specific
Last edited by effyeahjade at Apr 7, 2011,
Don't bother going near berhringer pedals, they're awful. If you want a cheap overdrive and EQ pedal then get the Digitech Bad Monkey and the Danelectro Fish and Chips

Epiphone Wilshire
Orange Rocker 30
Harley Benton 212 (w/Greenbacks)
Ernie Ball Vp jr
Swollen Pickle fuzz
Maxon OD808
Danelectro Vibe
Line 6 Tap Tremolo
Line 6 Verbzilla
EH Memory Man Hazarai
Boss RC20XL

Last.fm
Check out my band haze
They'll suck your tone... False economy, too.

I saw a guy play at the Greyhound in Melbourne a few years ago (before the gentrification of the place, for those that may be familiar) and he played through pretty much the full Behringer compact range, all housed in a Behringer case. Sounded bloody awful - wich was a shame because he wasn't that bad a player.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Sure, maybe you'll find it here, here, or here.

This doesn't make any sense. They all lead to search engines?
I think someones hacking your computer.

TS,
While I believe Behringer is a great brand, their plastic compact pedals are a no-no.
Their Vintage series is actually really good.
The Vintage Series are all clones of Electro-Harmonix pedals.
If you are looking for a cheap overdrive, get the Vintage Tube Monster. I tried it out and it sounded pretty good. It's a clone of the Electro-Harmonix Hot Tubes.
I have the Vintage Time Machine on my pedalboard now, but I am planning on upgrading as the delay time is too short for me to suit my needs. It's a clone of the Deluxe Memory Man. http://www.ehx.com/products/deluxe-memory-man-classic-chassis/product-photo
The Phaser is alright, nothing special. It's a Small Stone Clone.
The Vintage Distortion is a Big Muff Clone. Sounds alright.

The Hell-Babe wah is decent. $30-$50 bucks for a fully functional Dimebag Crybaby from Hell clone is a damned good deal. Not to sure of he durability on this one though, a friend has had it for about a year and it's still working.
..I was watching my death.
I think the fact the links all lead to search engines is deliberate,,,
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by Slap-happy
I think the fact the links all lead to search engines is deliberate,,,

I don't think your use of three comma's was deliberate.
..I was watching my death.