Hey guys, I have a chance to buy a B.C. rich Platinum pro Warlock, I do not know much about I tried to find someting on the web but didn't find anything helpful. Could someone tell me if its good quality, what does it sound like and how much is it worth, Thanks ever so much. Here's what it looks like http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/48329/2719636680104216621S600x600Q85.jpg
Gear
Good Old Les Paul
Aria Acoustic
Marshall MG10CD
Laney Linebacker Reverb 100w
Ashown perfect ten 30w
Fleetwood bass
Digitech RP100A
Everything BC Rich does gets a lot of hate around here, but I love my NJ Series BC Riches. I can't say I'm familiar with anything below that other than the bronze series, which tend to be pretty bad.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
I love my Special Edition Warlock (roughly equal to NT series, but with fancy design) My Platinum Beast is of a little less quality to be honest, not necessarily worth the full new price.

The warlock in your link looks cool! It looks like it has the B.D.S.M pickups and those really have a hot output!

How much are you going to pay? Be sure to check the fretboard in any case!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Thats an early 90's platinum.

Made in Korea, plywood body. The tremelo was not as bad as the standard platinum series. They werent great.

Worth about £100.
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
warlocks look so much better with a six in line headstock like that than the new double pointed 3 a side sorta ones
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G