So I went to my guidence counselor in school today and he looked at some papers that were in his filing cabinet and he told me that my strongest areas are "realisticness" (might not be the exact thing he said but something to do with being realistic) and "Arts" and he also said that my creativity was amazing....But what can i do with those skills? None of those have solid careers based around them right?
Aside from being an artist, an author, an actor a musician or anything to do with anything that involves an ounce of creativity- no
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Steel8909
Get out

Me or him?
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Quote by Steel8909
Him.

Cool, just checking
Quote by goest

Quote by Axelfox
Quote by Vendetta16
Aside from being an artist, an author, an actor a musician or anything to do with anything that involves an ounce of creativity- no

*Reads TS's post*

Yeah, maybe not an author.

Everything requires creativity if you think about it creatively.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Vendetta16
Cool, just checking

Been meaning to ask you, haha, but does your sig mean "why does it hurt when i pee?" in German?

Also, TS makes waaaaay too many pointless threads.
You can just use creativity to think outside the box or come up with new ideas. You can apply it to everything.. you just gotta be creative. :/
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
You can do essentially nothing that is set in stone. Any Art degree with be near worthless, much like mine.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Stud_Muffin
Been meaning to ask you, haha, but does your sig mean "why does it hurt when i pee?" in German?

Also, TS makes waaaaay too many pointless threads.

Yes it does. It is the only sentance in german that I know... I feel it to be the most useful
Quote by goest

Quote by Axelfox
Quote by jetfuel495
You have a lot of threads where you imply that you have no idea what you're doing.

I'm assuming you're young. You have plenty of time to figure it out.

I'm in college and still have no idea what I'm doing.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You could be a spokesman for Axe.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
use your own ****ing brain man, its there to figure out shit, not to ask people to figure out shit for you

for ****s sake, use your brain...
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Creativity can be applied to anything. People think "creative" and think of artists or musicians. Most jobs that aren't incredibly basic have lots of room for creativity.
Use that creativity of yours to come up with a career utilizing your creativity.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
if you have been raised to think that creativity is useless then your parents deserve a kick in the nuts. Even your mother.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
No matter what the career is, if you want to do well in it you have to think creatively. A creative and instinctive person is the one to lead a field, the 'robotic' person will usually be stuck in a dead-end.

So just 'cause you're creative doesn't mean you should only stick to arts... the skills in arts are important across the board.
Last edited by vitchb at Apr 7, 2011,
Quote by im not mental
if your math and physics skills are up to snuff, go for engineering.

I f-ing hate math. I was in foundations math last year and it sucked

Also I have been thinking of jobs that utilize creativity such as a graphic designer, interior designer, photographer, etc. The problem is I want a high paying job that doesn't involve me sitting at an office all damn day glued to a computer screen. So stop being mean (poopsmith) and saying to use my brain ebcause I HAVE, I just wanted to tell somebody about my creativity because no one in my family cares, and to get some other ideas other than my own about what i can do with it.