Anyone own/played one of these?

Ive always wanted a Les Paul like slash's since I first got into GnR but I cant afford the Gibson AFD and the epi versions not worth the money for whats basically a standard with duncans and a nice paintjob. I had given up till i saw these on jhs guitar's website. Ive read excellent reviews of the other Vintage les pauls especially the V100 lemon drop so im hoping this one continues the trend.

Thanks in advance
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Anyone own/played one of these?

Ive always wanted a Les Paul like slash's since I first got into GnR but I cant afford the Gibson AFD and the epi versions not worth the money for whats basically a standard with duncans and a nice paintjob. I had given up till i saw these on jhs guitar's website. Ive read excellent reviews of the other Vintage les pauls especially the V100 lemon drop so im hoping this one continues the trend.

Thanks in advance

Indeed, although I felt more comfortable with the guitar I bought (the Vintage VS6 model, and a SG copy), I did try out the V100 too, and it felt pretty good, a good notch better then the Epiphone. Let it be the quality, neck being so well finished, pick-ups (even though these are Wilkinson pick-ups which are pretty much unbranded pick-ups), or even that old "vintage" looking tuners heads, which kinda mimic's that old-looking tuners you get in Gibson's for instance (though the tuners themselves are definatly also much better then a major part of the epiphone's).

There are other brands that copy the LP model and do it good, like Agile, but I've had contact in the store with some of those brands, or from friends, and this seemed to me the most solid choice, especially since I tried several guitars from both V100 and VS6 models, and they were all up there. I didn't find any of them more poorly made then the other, so I'd be guessing just by that point you probably have a better chance then Epiphone at getting a good one.