Alright, just bought an ESP LTD EC-401VF (which is gorgeous and amazing by the way!) I bought it from a guy used, but the date on the paperwork states it's just over 6 months old so no biggy there. What's weird though, is the pickups are slanted. Check this out:

The thing sounds amazing, great thick tone with the neck and super ballsy tone with the bridge. Question is, is it a problem they're like that? I've never owned seymour duncans, so is that how they're made? Basically I just wanna know if I should get it checked out.

Regards,

Kodi
It means nothing, don't worry about it.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
no need to get anything "checked out" just raise them with a screwdriver and they'll level out. alternatively just push them with your finger and they'll do the same.

but if you like the sound then keep them as they are, it's really nothing to worry about.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
no need to get anything "checked out" just raise them with a screwdriver and they'll level out. alternatively just push them with your finger and they'll do the same.

but if you like the sound then keep them as they are, it's really nothing to worry about.

Yeah, I tried pushing. They're staying where they are. XD Oh well, they sound so great Posting a video soon if anyone cares to see it. ^_^

Thanks guys,

Kodi
push harder xD
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
push harder xD

Lol I did. XD They're sitting firmly where they are. But like I said, sound great so yay.
There like nothing to take apart. They are only held by 1 screw on each side in the center of each pickup. Theres also those springs in there. The springs are prolly so tight its just pulling to one side. Its possible the metal frame of the pick ups are bent a little bit too. But thats still no big deal.

If you not mechanically inclined. (I assume your not or else you would have took it apart and figured it out already). Then id just leave it be.