Hi all

I'm looking at buying a Gibson Les Paul second hand i believe there around £1000 i may be wrong but really i was wondering which one is considered the best buy i understand that that's kinda impossible to answer .but which ones under £1500 are considered the best etc . I play a 2004 22 Prs McCarty stop tail and i love it so i am guessing that i prefer a more vintage tone but im open to all of info/thoughts ideas etc.also how do the 2 guitars differ feel tell me all you know or think oh just to add im a begginer so i may not understand if you get to technical i need educating.

Many Thanks Carl
Quote by Rosewood55
Hi all

I'm looking at buying a Gibson Les Paul second hand i believe there around £1000 i may be wrong but really i was wondering which one is considered the best buy i understand that that's kinda impossible to answer .but which ones under £1500 are considered the best etc . I play a 2004 22 Prs McCarty stop tail and i love it so i am guessing that i prefer a more vintage tone but im open to all of info/thoughts ideas etc.also how do the 2 guitars differ feel tell me all you know or think oh just to add im a begginer so i may not understand if you get to technical i need educating.

Many Thanks Carl

Used under £1500, I'd say a Standard or Traditional, if you're very lucky you could probably find a used custom for around £1500, maybe a bit above.
what's the deference between a standard and traditional? also is a custom better and why?
obviously stoned

anyhow, it's impossible to answer. i don't like lp's personally, go and try some out.

stick with your prs, or get a nice hss strat for that sort of money.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix