We just got our masters back from our EP/demo. This was our first time in a studio and a lot was learned.

I'd like some constructive feedback before we head back to do our full length.

The band's based out of Cleveland, OH.

Listen on Facebook

Listen on Reverbnation
My band - DEADIRON
Playstyle - Rock / Metal / Hardcore / Punk
Main Gear
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Memory Man Deluxe
ISP Decimator

Mesa Single Rectifier Rect-o-Verb
C'mon anyone? Do you like it?
My band - DEADIRON
Main Gear
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Memory Man Deluxe
ISP Decimator

I'm not good with critism, but I thurilly enjoyed this. Goodluck with your future!
I have to say, I didn't really hear any punk or hardcore in this, except in the use of gang vocals, and the vocal style itself. Othewise it just sounds like metal, man. But needless to say, it rocked, I like the harmonies and the riffing style. Drums were pretty straight forward though, nothing really jumped out at me, which I like drums to do. But it was still good. Keep at it.
Quote by Strieth
I'm not good with critism, but I thurilly enjoyed this. Goodluck with your future!

Thurr durr

OT: There's no hardcore or punk involved here. The vocals are slightly hardcore sounding I guess. But yeah, this is pretty much just metal. I'd say it's quite dated and unoriginal, but I can see it being popular. And I've heard a lot worse. Fairly solid for it's genre I guess.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Thanks for the support! Our drums are likely going to change a lot, since we got a new drummer.

Glad to hear there's not too much hardcore influence. We've been described as metalcore and it annoys me.
My band - DEADIRON
Main Gear
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Memory Man Deluxe
ISP Decimator