Righto, basically Andy said he couldn't be doin' and gave me his slot.

Given I have a proper slot in the works for a fortnight I decided I'd go for something different. And given I've been watching a few John Hughes/Brat Pack films lately I decided to go for an 80's movie themed radio, something nice and upbeat to put you all in a good mood. Tracks from St. Elmo's Fire, The Breakfast Club, The Lost Boys, Transformers, The Outsiders, Top Gun and Some Kind of Wonderful.
Hope you all enjoy.

http://8tracks.com/annihislater/annihislaters-80-s-movie-merriment

Apr 15 Scourge441
Apr 22 Annihislater
Apr 29 rg_metal
May 6 Helloween4Ever
May 13 CG Man16
May 20 Sheepbane
May 27 Lappo
June 3 romencer17
June 10 The Wildchild
June 17 Steve08
June 24 TheReverend724
July 1 isabiggles
July 8 illuminatiano
July 15 sg_man08
July 22 DimebagLivesOn
July 29 \Powerslave/
August 5 eazy-c
August 12 - Deplorable
August 19 - we_built_a_tree

I thought you were kidding
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by MoogleRancha
I blame this on Andy.

How can i do a Metal radio when i don't listen to the genre anymore?

Haven't listened, but if this dosen't have Kenny Loggins in, i'll be dissapointed.
Quote by andyscoot

Haven't listened, but if this dosen't have Kenny Loggins in, i'll be dissapointed.

He most certainly is, it was a toss up between Danger Zone and Playing With the Boys, and though I haven't seen the film, Footloose. I thought good though footloose is as a track, I can't comment on the film so decided to leave it, so it was a toss up between playing with the boys and danger zone, but I thought people might think playing with the boys was a bit too gay, as if people don't think the films gay enough as it is. but Danger zone was more iconic a song so I went with that.

But really the likes of John Parr, Stan Bush and Stevie Wonder make Kenny Loggins seem run of the mill in comparison.
Quote by meetmesomewhere
Check out Galactic Alignment

http://www.reverbnation.com/galacticalignment

Though I suppose the chances of you coming back are slim, I'll make you a deal...

You give me an in depth analysis of each track in my mix, their cultural significance, and what makes them transcend beyond the realm of mere songs, and I shall check out your band? do we have a deal?