Ok pit, I'm turning 21 next week and will be spending 3 nights in vegas to bring it in right with 10 buddies. I'm expecting some insane shit to go down. I'm just hoping I don't die, or worse, knock someone up.

SO pit, I ask of you, do you have any advice? Stories of your drunken rampage through sin city? Things to do? Things to do not?

oh yeah, inb4 Hangover references
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
If you want to get into some of the clubs, you have to dress nice. Apparently my shoes werent nice enough...
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Don't tuck your shirt in, BE A REBEL

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Just watch "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas", and repeat everything that happened in the film as best as you can. Oh, and you have to rent a limo and open the top and have a moment where you have drinks in your hands as well as hot women at your sides, driving down the main strip and screaming in joy to the world.
Quote by St Pedr0
Just watch "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas", and repeat everything that happened in the film as best as you can. Oh, and you have to rent a limo and open the top and have a moment where you have drinks in your hands as well as hot women at your sides, driving down the main strip and screaming in joy to the world.

Posts like this bring you good karma.
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Believe it or not.... Not every trip to Vegas is like The Hangover.
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
"im gonna get in this limo and when it drives away im gonna stick my head out the top and say woooo!"

"wwooooo! see i did it!"
Quote by axethrower13

I don't die, or worse, knock someone up.

TS you have to get laid to knock a girl up, and boys can't get pregnant.... >_>

jk man, have a good time in Vegas and happy Bday!
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.