I'm trying to remember but I can't. Someone says something as a burn towards someone else, and then some guy in the background says "Woooooooooooooo". I know this is kinda broad, but it's all that i can remember.
Thanks.
We can't physically hear the tone of the Woo, so this is literally of no help
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Hey while we're here maybe you cane help me with a song. Some rapper says something as a burn to some other rapper and then some background singer goes 'Woooooooooo.' I know this is a little broad, but its all I can remember.
Quote by NothingRocks
Shame on you, you should be watching Futurama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w157AccLE0I

I thought of Futurama too, but it was Fry and then Leela who do the "wooooo." It can't for the life of me remember the context though, and it's really bugging me.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCS-RSm_SNU&feature=related
This is what I was thinking of. I'm pretty sure later on in the episode, Leela does it too. That's what I thought of when I saw the thread title. Are you sure it was Family Guy, TS?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Apr 7, 2011,
I can only think of the one with the TV Audience.= in the neighbourhood.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
I can only think of the one with the TV Audience.= in the neighbourhood.

my thought also.

"that's it! i'm calling the cops"
Gibson Les Paul Jr.
1984 Marshall JCM 800 4210
Voc AC30c2
Quote by TractorMan
ya i'm pretty sure

Is it when Lois asks Meg to look after Stewie, and she says she can't because she's going to hang out with her friends, and Lois replies "If you don't want to look after your brother, that's fine, but don't you stand there and lie to me!"? And Peter's all "Aw she torched your ass Meg, she torched your ass!"
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.