I'm watching the episode of my name is earl where its about some girl he meets before Joy, the girl was a bounty hunter called Jessie who caught Earl and so on. But at the end of the episode the two girls have a fight/stand off and afterwards when Earl pulls away in the car the song "night of the slunk" is played for a few seconds.
anyone else noticed that? I'm just suprised that a buckethead song has been put into a mainstream show
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Not so much TV. Only reall old films like the power rangers movie and beverly hills ninja. Wouldnt have thought it would be on an American modern day sitcom
xxx

I just realized yesterday that MGMT plays during two of my favorite movies.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Buckethead's main source of income is writing for TV and film.

True. I believe he wrote a power rangers theme and may or may not of done some playing on one of the Halloween movies. It's been said it's his favorite movie so I wouldn't be suprised.
I've always found that My Name Is Earl can have some decent tunes on it. I remember hearing The Weight by The Band on it once.
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Quote by Skullivan
True. I believe he wrote a power rangers theme and may or may not of done some playing on one of the Halloween movies. It's been said it's his favorite movie so I wouldn't be suprised.

He came up for inspiration of wearing the mask after watching halloween 2 in the first place. Yeah he also made a version of the theme two which is awesome because he taps the bass and lead notes
xxx

Earl has a couple Metallica T-Shirts to. Thats one of my favorite shows by the way.
you're a stone fox
Quote by genghisgandhi
Which are?

21 and Sex Drive.
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

Quote by Guitarman015
21 and Sex Drive.

You should get new favorite movies

Just Kidding
Quote by Guitarman015
I just realized yesterday that MGMT plays during two of my favorite movies.

"Congratulations" was played during this scene on Chuck.

I FREAKED OUT OHMIGAWD.
Quote by Saint78
Earl has a couple Metallica T-Shirts to. Thats one of my favorite shows by the way.

There are shit tons of classic rock references in the show, like when a hot personal trainer references being at Bon Scotts funeral, playfully slamming Hagar's Van Halen, among others. I love My Name Is Earl.
Did you know the guy who plays Earl is a professional skateboarder? Someone just told me that yesterday.

Doesn't seem like he would skateboard to me
Quote by WCPhils
Did you know the guy who plays Earl is a professional skateboarder? Someone just told me that yesterday.

Doesn't seem like he would skateboard to me

He used to but not anymore. Though he's part owner of a skateboard company now.
Quote by WCPhils
You should get new favorite movies

Just Kidding

Y U HATIN?!?
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

one of earl's friends was wearing a bad brains shirt in several episodes. their cast was down, to say the least

and about skating, i know right? who'd a thunk a scientologist would skate
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Apr 7, 2011,
"Damn it Joy! How could you forget your grab your diaphragm before going to a Ronnie James Dio concert?"
fear is the mindkiller

CANUCKS
Quote by Skullivan

Buckethead did NOT write the Power Rangers theme. He contributed some music to the Power Rangers Movie, but not an important piece by any means.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Buckethead's main source of income is writing for TV and film.

this.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.