I'm having a bit of trouble playing pull-offs and making them sound clean. Also, playing a pull-off then switching to another pull-off. For example, a pull-off at the 10th, 9th, and 7th frets on the A string followed by a pull-off on the 10th, 9th, and 7th frets on the E or D string. Anyone have any advice of exercises that can help my play?
PM me if you want to talk about the Red Hot Chili Peppers or hip-hop.
One other question unrelated to pull-offs (sorry don't want to spam threads). How would I finger a chord such as 7th fret low E, muted A, 7th fret D, 7th fred G but immediately switches to the same chord but now the 6th fret on the G? It's from "Alive With The Glory of Love" and it's confusing me.
PM me if you want to talk about the Red Hot Chili Peppers or hip-hop.
You could try middle finger on low E, third finger on D, pinky on G and then use your first finger for that 6th fret note.
Quote by nieschizzle
One other question unrelated to pull-offs (sorry don't want to spam threads). How would I finger a chord such as 7th fret low E, muted A, 7th fret D, 7th fred G but immediately switches to the same chord but now the 6th fret on the G? It's from "Alive With The Glory of Love" and it's confusing me.

First chord:

234 low to high

switch to 231 low to high.

As for the first question, the only real way to get it is to practice, there's no exercises to simplify something like that so just make sure you're doing it right and hit the metronome.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.