I'm in love. I recently upgraded from a Hellraiser, this thing plays amazingly. The frets are HUGE, making chording and soloing eaaaaaaaaaasy, and the color is beautiful.

EC-1000

Review

Quality: Solid. Very well put together, no noticable flaws or issues. The color is a beauty. It's used, so there is a tiny bit of scratches. The first thing you will notice about this guitar is how LIGHT it is, especially compared to other Les Paul styled guitars. It's perfect for someone who moves around a bit more on stage.

Playability: Ridiculously easy. The frets are HUGE, the biggest frets I've ever played without a doubt. It makes flying on the guitar a breeze. The only issue is that it has 24 frets with no carved neck pocket, making it a little difficult to hit the higher frets.

Sound: Sounds like any other mahogany guitar with EMG's. Works extremely well for metal/hardcore, might not work to well for softer or cleaner genre's. I've always loved the EMG81 sound, but it surely isn't for everyone.

I'd give the guitar a 4.5/5, and reccomend it as step up for anyone who plays a Schecter and is looking to upgrade.
Last edited by llanafreak44 at Apr 8, 2011,

Oh my...

I LOVE that guitar dude, I was planning on eventually getting one just for the hell of it. In that color as well. Beautiful guitar dude! HNGD!
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24

Oh my...

I LOVE that guitar dude, I was planning on eventually getting one just for the hell of it. In that color as well. Beautiful guitar dude! HNGD!

Thanks dude! Good luck, took me FOREVER to find it. I was googling it every day until I found a guy in NH selling it on C-list, I had to talk him into shipping it to me, haha.
Sexy NGD
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy
WOW i had no idea they made ECs in green!! definitely beats any other finish they make. congrats!!!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Hngd!
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Thats sweet man, the green goes well with the darker hardware
Gear:
PRS Tremonti SE with PRS USA Tremonti pickups
2001 Ibanez RG470
Peavey Bandit 112
Fender Superchamp XD
USA Jackson SL1
Too glossy, especially the edges, and then there's the issue of the pickups, I wish ESP would stop putting EMG's in everything.
But don't mind my rants, SH-NGD
Looks real nice. You might want to review it though or the thread might get closed.
Gear:
Fender American Tele (Lefty)
Squier Affinity Strat (Lefty)
Boss DS-1
EHX Small Clone
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Laney LG12
Danelectro FAB Flanger (Rubbish)
HNGD dude.
Looks sweet.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Quote by I'mOnAPlain
Looks real nice. You might want to review it though or the thread might get closed.

Done

Quote by Nugma
Too glossy, especially the edges, and then there's the issue of the pickups, I wish ESP would stop putting EMG's in everything.
But don't mind my rants, SH-NGD

It's cool man, it's not for everyone!