Budget? - $700 would be nice. I will stretch it if it will last me a while, or won't need to be replaced. (Probably buying an Agile 82527 as well, so that eats up some of the budget).

Genres? - Lots. Would like to be able to play post-rock like Explosions in the Sky, or This Will Destroy You, but will also need to play music which has a fair amount of gain. Lots of Drop D power-chording, and will need to be able to keep up with an 8 string (see above). Russian Circles are a fairly major influence. They can go and chug with some distortion, and then can clean up and play clean 90 bpm arpeggios. Be heavy, but still pretty. Clean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8snCD5NnQI
Dirty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5ni5L-MSc

New or Used? - Wouldn't mind used. If its good condition, price is good, and used, thats completely fine with meNot a whole lot of cities close buy that would have used gear though.

Home or Gig? - Gigging (hopefully). Tyring to get a band going, and we are rehearsing and making original songs. Trying to get into a battle of the bands-esque competition, and will be playing (non-profit) shows in the summer.

Closest City? - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, but would prefer Winnipeg, Manitoba (more familiar with this city and the guitar stores).

Current Gear? - Schecter C-1, Some kind of 8 string (see above), Big Muff Pi, DD-6, HF-2 Flanger, HBE Mimic, and a cheap pedal tuner.

EDIT: Would like a 2x12 as well.

Thanks a lot guys.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Last edited by AWACS at Apr 8, 2011,
Keeping with Blackstar, maybe an HT Stage 60? I know its over budget, but maybe used would be cheaper.
Caution:

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
Bump.
Caution:

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive