Ok so heres the deal. My debit card has a limit of 300 on purchases I know its bs so here's the deal. Help me find an amp for metal that I can use for practices and gigs. If in our close to jersey I can go 350. So go forth and recommend me stuff
lolwut?

withdraw cash and use cash...

also

If in our close to jersey I can go 350.

HUH???????????????
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Last edited by InanezGuitars44 at Apr 8, 2011,
also, you have a 300 limit, but only want to use 225. but your budget is 350?
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
I need 75 for shipping cause you know amps are heavy and amps are heavy. 350 is what I have total. So here are all my options so far. Randall rg 300 g3, marshall valve state. Line six flextone xl, hd, peavey valveking head. Im not big on the vyper because I really dont peavey and id rather not have moddelled peavey amps I dont like and effects loop is necessary. For I am petal *****
Quote by losing battle
I need 75 for shipping cause you know amps are heavy and amps are heavy. 350 is what I have total. So here are all my options so far. Randall rg 300 g3, marshall valve state. Line six flextone xl, hd, peavey valveking head. Im not big on the vyper because I really dont peavey and id rather not have moddelled peavey amps I dont like and effects loop is necessary. For I am petal *****

thats a lot of not so great choices IMO. if it had to be one of those i would go for the valveking from a general standpoint, but we need to know a few things...

other gear
what genre(s)
home or gig?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Because the card limit is 300 I know its dumb assery and I need to account for shippping. If its local I can go 350 but if I need to ship it my max is 225
Wait, do you only have $300, or can you only use $300 at a time with your debit card?
Main Gear:
Epi Les Paul Ultra II
Bastard Telecaster
Pignose Legendary 7-100

Manga I'm reading!!!
Bleach, OP, Naruto, GE, Rosario+Vampire, Soul Eater, Kyou Kara Ore Wa, Kimi No Iru Machi, HSD Kenichi, and many more!!!
Quote by losing battle
Gig/full practice situations. Dont worry I got petals to hide my sins. I mainly metal

we can only do as good for you as you can guide us.

i could type out 50 kinds of metal. a vast array of different gear would be needed for a lot of those.

come on now. seriously.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
If you can't figure out how to use your debit card, you don't deserve to spend over $300.
think bands like cannibal corpse and death, you know stuff where stuff solid states acceptible. The rg isn't bad with a jekyll in front of it.
Last edited by losing battle at Apr 8, 2011,
at some of the terms you used. "go forth and recommend" "oh we have some new contenders" and it's peDals man, not peTals lol
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Ill have to call them maybe id get lucky. Anyway after sifting through 100 pages of crap here are the finalists. Randall rg 300, randall v2 30 (yeah yeah its 30 watts but 30 tube so I get to crank it to 11), line 6 flextones with foot switches, marshall valvestate and avt, randall rh100, peavey supreme and xxl, and the ampeg v50. Some impressive line up of amps right. Also very disappointed in the lack of mg recommendations who knows I might like the crushing overdrive. Lol
Quote by farmosh203
If you can't figure out how to use your debit card, you don't deserve to spend over $300.

Agreed. I wonder how the hell this guy made $300...

TS,
Go to the bank, tell them you would like to increase your spening limit. I used to have the $300 limit which I did not know about untill one day I bought a mixer.
Or just find any bank machine and withdraw money...

Go with the Ampeg Regardless.
I would look for a V-4, VT-20 or VT-40 if I were you.
I have a 1977 Ampeg VT-40. Best amp ever made. Mesa Boogie has nothing on my amp. Engl=Poopoo(Yes, I just used that ) beside my amp.
..I was watching my death.
this thread.

You're not really going to be able to get anything for gigging unless you KNOW they will be micing it, and even then, if one time they don't, you're ****ed. You won't be able to find anything really good for anything but home practice for a 350...I mean....225.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I dont think the ampeg will handle the skull raping overdrive in which I am accustomed to. I just wish my craigslist wasn't a bunch of newbs over valueing their marshall mg's.
Last edited by losing battle at Apr 8, 2011,
Don't know why people in Jersey get such a bad rap....

Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Quote by AxSilentxLine
just get a Marshall MG it has classic Marshall tone and can also do brutal metal!!!!!!!

This! neva weurry about t00b weear again!

Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
You better get 300 out now, then go back for your 225 and use it because you have 350 budget.

No?

wat

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.
Is this serious lol, I want back the 2 minutes I just wasted reading the ts's responses
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
I blame the radiation, assorted toxic chemicals in the drinking water along with the lack luster educational system in nj. Mmm chemicals... Since the ampeg supposedly sound similar to a marshall plexi, anyone ever throw a metal petal infront of it. I dont know if it has an effects loop or not.
Quote by losing battle
I blame the radiation, assorted toxic chemicals in the drinking water along with the lack luster educational system in nj. Mmm chemicals... Since the ampeg supposedly sound similar to a marshall plexi, anyone ever throw a metal petal infront of it. I dont know if it has an effects loop or not.

Not sure, but I would recommended the Digitech Death Metal

Toaanz for deyzzz
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by losing battle

I cant stop reading this thread wtf, and I would blame smoking crack!
But seriously ts focus on learning to read and spell and write, before focusing on playing an instument.

Where can I get a metal petal though
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Last edited by slipknot_420 at Apr 8, 2011,
3 mile child?

flextone.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by losing battle

My mate has an Ampeg SVT Pro, sounds just like a cranked Plexi
Dude, if there is a limit, get off your butt and go to the Guitar Center in East Brunswick. Or troll Craigslist until you find an awesome deal. There are tons of great deals on the CNJ Craigslist.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by losing battle
300 daily limmit its brain dammed

So its not possible to withdrawal money for 2 or 3 straight days till you have a bigger budget? Or you are saying you only got $350 in the bank. Cause a daily limit should not limit your budget, or it should only limit it for 24 hrs, till you can withdrawal again.
Gear:
Ibanez Prestige 1421F
Epi Les Paul Ultra (With SD JB/Jazz pups)
Bugera 120w 333xl 212 combo
Peavey ValveKing 50w 112 combo (Eminence Texas Heat 12" speaker)
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
MXR M108 10 band EQ.
Dunlop Slash Crybaby Wah.
i like to read all this guy's posts with that stereotypical italian guy that "worksa ina pizza parlah" voice.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
this thread is a losing battle.

spider IV

/thread
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by DroptuneD
Shenanigans*

if only that was the only thing wrong with this thread

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
if only that was the only thing wrong with this thread

So true....where's a mod when you need one?
Ibanez RGR421EXFM >> Maxon OD808 >> BOSS NS-2 >> Peavey 5150 212
Quote by losing battle

Well, that's ridiculous. I'm from New Jersey as well and I'm quite capable of forming a coherent sentence. Chances are, you're just really stupid.

And go for the Ampeg.