6 14%
ehh - alright on the occassion
13 30%
Dreadful
11 26%
Voters: 43.
Simple. Poll.

Personally i can't ****ing stand it.
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
That's because you're listening with your ass when you should be using your ears.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by kirkisking
sounds like robots drunkenly conversing

Hahaha!
“being in a room and sitting there with a ghost, hearing their voice in your head and seeing them as clearly as I'm seeing you right now.”
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
Dubstep is a misunderstood genre of music, just like heavy metal.

No it's not. You can't just call shitty music 'misunderstood'.
Quote by blackborrego
This guy is okay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIyE3EDCigE
Fun fact: He is Sonny Moore from First to last.

Skrillex!
A callous exterior isn't an uncommon way of protecting ideals; it hides the idealists from the derision of fools and cowards. But it also immobilizes them, so that, in trying to preserve their ideals, they risk losing them.
Quote by due 07
No it's not. You can't just call shitty music 'misunderstood'.

So true! But i respect heavy metal musicians Because they are indeed musicians.
Dubstep is among humanities worst errors. Up there with slavery and the Holocaust. It is vile.

The worst part of Dubstep is the fans. I didn't think there was anything around worse than the music, but the fans take the cake.
Last edited by due 07 at Apr 8, 2011,
Quote by DiaryOfJane
Honestly, I don't even know what it is.

I don't really know either. I tried looking into it once, but I guess I didn't enjoy it much because I don't remember the result of me looking into it, lol.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677