Hello! Just wondered if anyone had experience of the Hagstrom Swede and could offer thoughts/opinions.

I'm thinking about buying; http://www.guitar.co.uk/guitars/electric/2633-hagstrom_select_super_swede_guitar checked out some videos on youtube and it sounds and looks great. The only downside is I'm really struggling to find a dealer in my local area (UK) and finding one online is proving a challenge. Advice appreciated.
I do not own one yet but I love them. I try quite a few out but just haven't found that one in a price range I am willing to pay as soon as I do I will add one to my collection. IMO they are great players, nice neck, good tone and very under rated.
John

“A wise man makes his own decisions, an ignorant man follows public opinion”
Quote by johnro6659
I do not own one yet but I love them. I try quite a few out but just haven't found that one in a price range I am willing to pay as soon as I do I will add one to my collection. IMO they are great players, nice neck, good tone and very under rated.

Cool. Struggling to find anything bad about them which is always a good sign :-)

Having to scale my plans back thinking about the Swede Special Edition P-90 or the ultra swede. Both sound and look great.
I have an F-301 Hag and thats really good. I've played a couple of other Hags and have nothing to complain about them. They are a great company. Actually I'm looking into getting an Ultra Swede.
Fender Telecaster
Squier Jazzmaster
Fender Deluxe Stratocaster
Hagstrom F-301
Epiphone Dot

Big Muff Pi
Small Clone
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop CFH
Crate V33H>Bugera2x12

Bunderthird (Alt Rock)
www.facebook.com/bunderthird
i've got the super swede and its awesome. big fat guitar with a big fat tone. my mate had an ultra swede which was also great but i found the neck too thin for my tastes.
either way they both sound and play really nicely especially for the price you pay.
i got mine as a b stock a couple of years ago and it was only $400 or so... i think.