Hey guys,
Well I am a metallica fanboy and i am not pleased with my self for being so.
Its not that I dont like metallica its just that i want to start geting my own tone, my own playing style...
I trie but everytime I hear a metallica song i start researching about it and trie to search good gear for that tone and its anoying me!!!
I like megadeth and van halen but not as much, i trie to lisson to other music but it never gets me in there right spot like metallica do.

Please help.
St. Anger is the only Metallica album with great tone

Quote by GV8
Hey guys,
Well I am a metallica fanboy and i am not pleased with my self for being so.
Its not that I dont like metallica its just that i want to start geting my own tone, my own playing style...
I trie but everytime I hear a metallica song i start researching about it and trie to search good gear for that tone and its anoying me!!!
I like megadeth and van halen but not as much, i trie to lisson to other music but it never gets me in there right spot like metallica do.

Please help.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Apr 8, 2011,
What you really need is a new amp.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
first off, delete your metallica discography, then roll a joint, light up, and let youtube be your bacon
Don't lisson to metallica anymore. Maybe trie and lisson to some different types of music.
Yea stop the metallica don't even think about them just do like it was said above go to youtube
and just go through listening to metal, metal, METAHL!!! \m/
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Apr 8, 2011,
mm, well I dont't see the problem, if you really enjoy metallica just keep enjoying it, if you get a tone very close to some metallica song you like, and that make you happy, just go for it, maybe when you have the gear, you would be moving a little here and there and experimenting and findin your own tone, but as I say before, if having that tones please you, just be happy, also for your playing, if you like that style, just make it your's, add a little of you to the genre, just experiment and play a lot, maybe you could compose a song that in style is similar to matallica, but it would be your song, if you love metallica, sure you will love your song
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
dent lisson 2 metalika animur. and lisson 2 gud staf layk avenjd sevunfeld and sleepnot and staf layk dat.

olso, bai a nyu ump. yo nid it.
Quote by jimmyled
dent lisson 2 metalika animur. and lisson 2 gud staf layk avenjd sevunfeld and sleepnot and staf layk dat.

olso, bai a nyu ump. yo nid it.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Listen to Megadeth.

But half of their songs sound like Metallica.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
But half of their songs sound like Metallica.

I'm just assuming...

Quote by lambofgod127