So i read this book that i got to choose for my A.P. English class and there was an idea mentioned in the book that age is a disease. i went to google and was reading about it and it seemed really interesting. like lets say age is equivalent to aids and lets you get other age related diseases such as parkinsons disease and alzheimers, as aids would kill your immune system, allowing you to easily get colds or the flu etc... so, scientists are basically proposing that they can cure age eventually, allowing us to live much longer, healthier lifespans. What do you think about this pit???

I sorta believe it can be fixed!
And the book is The Sanctuary by Raymond Khoury
Quote by Don't Stop
Put a piece of tape on the headstock and write "Gibson" on it.
If done properly, this should quadruple your sustain.

Quote by pitobodies
That post is probably the deepest, wisest, most mature thing to ever spill forth from the Pit.

Metallica!!
Maiden!!
A7X!!
Quote by Dimefromhell12
So i read this book that i got to choose for my A.P. English class

Should just about answer your question.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Life is the disease. Its sexually transmitted and you'll eventually die from it.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
along with telomeres and other things, there's also an evolutionary trade off aspect to aging. For example, when you're "younger" your immune system is more active and able to fight off bacteria,pathogens, etc more efficient. But when it does that, there is usually slight damage to yourself/tissue. As you age your body can no longer afford to damage itself over and over so your immune system gets "worse."
Aids is not a disease, it's a way of living
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Zombee
Life is the disease. Its sexually transmitted and you'll eventually die from it.
this is what i've always been taught..........

Originally Posted by GbAdimDb5m7
this is the internet, it's not like someone can track me down and tell my mother that I have a sexual attraction torwards her.

e-married to Andrea55
e-brother of dhruvrajvanshi