I have a Blackstar HT-40 and yesterday I was recording myself improving with a video camera. As I rewound the camera it seemed to interfere with my amp for about a second. Today I turned my amp now and this absurd buzzing sound is coming from my amp. I can not play my guitar with this sound either as the noise seems to cancel my guitar playing and no sound from me strumming comes through. If I angle my guitar a little and get it just right, I can play it for a little and get the buzzing to stop but I budge a little too far the buzzing returns.
Although you might have not done anything to it, it wouldn't hurt to look for a loose wire in the back of your guitar.
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-417
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Sounds like a cable problem to me. I don't really see how a video camera could interfere with a tube amp...well...screw up a tube amp permanently...
Quote by pdawson

crap, i got high and took a bath with my sisters fish, and totally forgot he was in there when i drained out the water
R.I.P Sassy

Quote by MakinLattes

I once sharpened an entire box of crayons and walked around my neighborhood trying to sell baggies of shavings.
Yea it's a single coil American Strat. Just pulled out an old humbucker guitar and it worked with it. So are the pickup at fault here because I was using the strat to record yesterday and it was perfect then.