Well my first guitar cover goes on youtube tomorrow... and I figured after I post that I should learn a Born of Osiris song. As of today I have been playing guitar for two years (:3 my gutiar b-day lawlz) so maybe use that when guaging which one I should do.

Thanks in advance for the help.
this is probably the one you didnt wanna hear, but play "bow down" it is rediculously easy. it is easily earnable in 1 good practice session.

the hardest part is tuning down.
i think its in drop C. but i play a les paul with string not for that. so its kinda weird feeling to tune that low lol
Yeah i looked it up... its D Standard with a dropped C. Dont think my .09 - .42 strings can handle that xD.

I'll have to buy new strings. Do you think like .11 - .50 would do it?
my friend is into detuning guitars (im not really) and he uses 54 - 11
Ann Arbor, Local Hardcore. Gift From God.
Quote by B.Renegades
Alright so I'm learning this song... the timing on some of the parts is a little weird.

Well we don't know your skill level, go listen to a bunch and judge for yourself which seem easier. Pretty simple.

EDIT: Looking at your sig...LoG ARE border line groove metal, and most certainly not death metal
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by B.Renegades
Well maybe I could post a video of me playing so you can judge my skill level?

That wouldn't really help, what I find good skill wise, could differ from person to person, but if we're only talking about this type of playing, still, what you think your skill level is at is the important part.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Tango616
That wouldn't really help, what I find good skill wise, could differ from person to person, but if we're only talking about this type of playing, still, what you think your skill level is at is the important part.

It's kind of hard for me to rate myself; I'm biased.
Bow down easiest

or you could try veil of maya if you like them.

Id say their easiest song is Resistance maybe