So, for some reason when I use guitar pro now, the screen doesn't move to stay with the current measure. So basically, if i'm trying to play along with a tab, as soon as a full screen's worth of tab has been completed, I have to take my hands off the guitar to shift the view down. I know there is a way to make guitar pro do this for me (it does it on my other computer), but I can't figure out how to turn this on. Does anyone know?
*Looks at join date*

Did you create this account to ask just this question?
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Yes, I did join just to ask this question. And I can't just reinstall because I have a cracked version.
Quote by jswilker
Yes, I did join just to ask this question. And I can't just reinstall because I have a cracked version.

Perhaps if you buy it, you won't have this problem
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
While we're at it, anyone else think that GP6 is nowhere near as good as GP5? I've started using TuxGuitar since the GP6 demo pissed me off so much.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by fortysix&2
While we're at it, anyone else think that GP6 is nowhere near as good as GP5? I've started using TuxGuitar since the GP6 demo pissed me off so much.

i HATE!!!!! when I'm downloading a gp tab and it's a damn .gpx file!! They should make it mandatory to post a gp4/gp5 with that file.
RPGoof, thx so much for your response, and miniskirt, the problem is that i erased the dmg file, and because I don't have a legit version I can't just download again from gp's website.
Quote by quinn_1888
What you really need is a new amp.

??? You're right, I guess, but how the hell would you know? Is this some meme I'm unfamiliar with?
Quote by jswilker
??? You're right, I guess, but how the hell would you know? Is this some meme I'm unfamiliar with?

yep
you're a stone fox