I only have a little camera, which I traded for weed a couple of years back, and it only records 30 minutes per disc. So, now I need something which records longer. I don't need any HD cameras, because I don't care about quality unless it's super grainy.

Mostly for record long videos (30 to 120 minutes) if there are any which can do that.

Any suggestions?
you better not be making a documentary on Colgate toothpaste!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Colgate Total

Mostly for record long videos (30 to 120 minutes) if there are any which can do that.

?

just need a biggedr memory card for that, not a fancy camera
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Get a fukin long camera enit... anytgin long! canon fx3103dh or sorny 3d3ddd3d3d3d?!

fuk it im drunk. ashwell is a cunt
Quote by vitchb
Get a fukin long camera enit... anytgin long! canon fx3103dh or sorny 3d3ddd3d3d3d?!

fuk it im drunk. ashwell is a cunt

mais mon cerveaux sait mieux.

last.fm

e-married to RevaM1ssP1ss & spanishyanez.
and e-child of Kensai.
The Panasonic Lumix is a VERY good point-and-shoot. It also records good video, and can go as long as it has room on its memory card.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?client=safari&rls=en&q=lumix&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=4015942911477345485&sa=X&ei=yrefTZqNE8eutwf1x5WQAw&ved=0CE0Q8wIwAg#ps-sellers
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

i think we're gonna need more information.

budget
genre
nearest city
willing to go used
etc.

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by RU Experienced?
What's your favorite camera genre?

landscape?
portrait?
sepia?
black and white?
full colour?

we NEED to know these things!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.