Page 1 of 2
Hello everyone
this is my take at this piece,don't judge me too bad,i play electric guitar,i've been studing classical tecnique for just a few weeks now..also this guitar is very cheap and just doesn't want to stay in tune lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBMS0FyPBcw

Guys i'm new to the forum and a guy told me that saying thanks to anyone who comments on my post it's not good because it puts my post as first of the list..i didn't knew that i just wanted to be nice,i'm sorry i'm not gonna do that again. Cheers
Last edited by LowBstring at Apr 12, 2011,
Very nice. You play the runs really cleanly, and the chords sound really clear and ring out well. Nice job.
Flawless, it's a very beautiful song and you did it great justice.

Slightly bad classical posture, but that doesn't really matter because you still played it awesomely.
I don't know much about classical guitar playing but I really like this. Great technique, great song.
well, that's very nice and you technique is amazing, keep doing that!
Nice playing man, altough the slightly out of tune guitar is somewhat bothering me....

But the sound is very pleasant and the playing is solid !

great job
You did so well on those runs it's easy to see that you play electric normally. The only thing I really noticed is something you already pointed out yourself; Some parts do sound a bit out of tune. Otherwise I thought it was very nice. I have always loved the sound of those nylon strings.
Love is a friendship set to music.
Quote by philm00r
You did so well on those runs it's easy to see that you play electric normally. The only thing I really noticed is something you already pointed out yourself; Some parts do sound a bit out of tune. Otherwise I thought it was very nice. I have always loved the sound of those nylon strings.

thanks for the critic my friend
wow, that was epic and cool, then nice to mellow, it had changes, and all good.

c4c - go to www.flv2mp3.com with that - Convert that to an mp3 and upload to UG.
Last edited by treborillusion at Apr 10, 2011,
Amazing! Classical was my start but I never got quite that good. All the notes are hit perfectly, and the whole thing just flows very nicely. You know how to play music and feel it, and that's really cool!
Nice cover and great quality recording. I've never heard the original but I love classical/flamenco guitar too. I bought one a long time ago off ebay for $100 and its terrible quality but it sounds great. I think I'll check out Francisco Tarrega some more now.
Quote by Necronomicon
Nice cover and great quality recording. I've never heard the original but I love classical/flamenco guitar too. I bought one a long time ago off ebay for $100 and its terrible quality but it sounds great. I think I'll check out Francisco Tarrega some more now.

yeah man he did some really cool stuffs,thanks for the comment!
Great work man! Even more impressive since you're new to classical technique. That was a beautiful chilled out piece, kudos!
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quite nice. You played it very well for someone without a classical background.

I also really like your set up (Equipment behind you)
Gear:
Guild
Taylor 110 (Dreadnought Body) <3

Check out my lesson on tapping:
Tapping
not familiar with the original, so i cant really say how it compares.

overall, i thought the playing was very good. i did notice a few muffled notes, mostly on the bass strings. it was like they didnt quite ring out, sounded a little choked to me. but as a whole, the playing was very clean. i think all of the runs on the higher strings sounded clean. excellent playing.

but are you sure you just used a single sm57? because it sounds better than most acoustic tones ive ever heard using just a 57. i would have thought you had something else going on there. must be those lovely nylon string sounds
Page 1 of 2