Page 1 of 2
any ideas? i need to find some new music to listen to. kinda getting sick of metallica and pantera 24/7 (crazy right?)
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
check the heavy metal, speed/thrash, doom, crossover, and power metal sections of this thread. Any questions you have you can post in there.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Butt Rayge
There are none. All the good bands scream.

what about the bands that growl? try Ahab or Suffocation, no screaming, just growls.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
If growls count, Opeth and Between the Buried and Me
A main difference between punk and pop-punk is that pop-punk vocalists can sing.
Quote by myownenemy
If growls count, Opeth and Between the Buried and Me

I hate your post and your sig.

I hate you.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
almost every single metal band is ruined by the "singer" its either a cookie monster type squabber or some robert plant/opera singer wanna be howler.

to me
the best metal band is machine head.
Last edited by voleurz at Apr 8, 2011,
Quote by voleurz
almost every single metal band is ruined by the "singer" its either a cookie monster type squabber or some robert plant/opera singer wanna be howler.

to me

Delicious irony.
Lamb of God. Randy Blythe screams, but like nothing else you've ever heard. Give it a go, any album from them is a good one.
Quote by celticstorm84
endless supply of cats = endless supply of food.

Quote by Calibos
I've also noticed that as i've got older, I want to be further and further away from the front at a gig. Damn kids with their mushy pits and walls of doom.
Quote by Deplorable
Delicious irony.

nothing more annoying then a "metal" fan.

brb caring.
Quote by voleurz
nothing more annoying then a "metal" fan.

Incase you didn't notice,this is the metal forum.Now kindly gtfo
Quote by MightyAri
Incase you didn't notice,this is the metal forum.Now kindly gtfo

I can read.

by metal fan what I'm meaning is the pretentious jackasses that are like

OH, you like ____ thats soooooo not metal check out _____ they are sooooo much more metal than _________ _______ sucks so much.
Quote by voleurz
I can read.

OH, you like ____ thats soooooo not metal check out _____ they are sooooo much more metal than _________ _______ sucks so much.

He wasn't saying they're not metal, just that they suck.

And no one over the age of 14 uses 'metal' to describe a band.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Quote by voleurz
I can read.

so he's pretentious for pointing out the irony of you not liking metal bands that use either of the two vocal styles that characterize the genre? the vocals in metal are a huge part of the genre, and if you don't like the two most common and important types, then that means you really can't be a fan of the genre. that's like saying you are a fan of jazz, but only ones that don't improvise or use syncopation.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
so he's pretentious for pointing out the irony of you not liking metal bands that use either of the two vocal styles that characterize the genre? the vocals in metal are a huge part of the genre, and if you don't like the two most common and important types, then that means you really can't be a fan of the genre. that's like saying you are a fan of jazz, but only ones that don't improvise or use syncopation.

Yes he is and those vocals ruin those bands for me. There's nothing to argue about this is metal, we're not lame ass wine snobs.
Quote by voleurz
Yes he is and those vocals ruin those bands for me. There's nothing to argue about this is metal, we're not lame ass wine snobs.

I'm personally a huge fan of my wines. Although all you chardonnay lovers are little whinging bitches. **** CHARDONNAY.
Quote by theogonia777
what about the bands that growl? try Ahab or Suffocation, no screaming, just growls.

No.

Screaming is the only good vocal style.

Pig squeals are acceptable.

Quote by voleurz

You missed the point entirely, as did everyone.

The irony was, quite obviously that Machine Head have terrible, terrible vocals. After claiming that singing and growling are shit, you go for the worst possible combination of the two.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Apr 8, 2011,
Quote by voleurz

to me

Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by Butt Rayge

You missed the point entirely, as did everyone.

The irony was, quite obviously that Machine Head have terrible, terrible vocals. After claiming that singing and growling are shit, you go for the worst possible combination of the two.

I like robs voice and shoutyness. when i listen to machine head i want to punch children in the face ( thats a good thing)
when i listen to bands with cookie monster or opera singers i just feel embarrassed.
Quote by voleurz
I like robs voice and shoutyness. when i listen to machine head i want to punch children in the face ( thats a good thing)
when i listen to bands with cookie monster or opera singers i just feel embarrassed.

So it's less embarrassing to beat on those that are smaller and weaker than you than to listen to people who either sound incredibly manly or are incredibly well trained in their art?Typical Machine Head fan.
Quote by voleurz
when i listen to machine head i want to punch children in the face ( thats a good thing)

What is wrong with you.
Quote by severed-metal
What is wrong with you.

I literally punch children in the face whenever I hear machine head.
if there are no children around I drop kick golden lab puppies.
i feel like he's trolling. i'm hovering over the report button............
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Listen Pete, there's no reason to worry. We're professionals. Go back to your haunted mansion we'll send Luigi over. The past is midnight and the blue is all across the sky! I DON'T THINK WE HAVE ANYMORE LENTILS.

ARTHUR, ARTHUR.
This thread is full of fail.

TS, serious answer?

Listen to Candlemass, Procession, Solstice, Isole, Lord Vicar, and Anubis Gate. Basically all manner of Doom metal, classic heavy metal, and power/prog metal should be right up your alley.

But next time? Rec thread is your friend.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Quote by Gundamnitpete
i feel like he's trolling. i'm hovering over the report button............

excuse me?

Is there a problem with stating an opinion that most metal singers ruin the bands in a thread asking for bands which singers don't scream ( given the examples of metallica and pantera..)
Doom metal I don't think is the way, BA. Although, I do like all of those bands.

I think he might be into thrash, where they're not entirely screaming, but they're shouting, either that, or he wants Danzig or Nevermore.

Quote by voleurz
excuse me?

Why, did you fart?
It is actually stated in the Metal Forum Constitution that any instance of a Machine Head fan stating an opinion should be reported.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by severed-metal

Why, did you fart?

No because you were going to "report me" (oh noes) for what is essentially me having an opinnion which you obviously don't agree with.
Quote by severed-metal
I never said that.

you're right. you didn't my bad.
He's not reporting you for having an opinion he doesn't agree with.

He's reporting you because you're DEFENDING your opinion that he doesn't agree with.

Take it in the ass a couple of times and you'll be respected around here.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Page 1 of 2