Hey guys, I have a Randall VD 200 Watt Single Tube combo amp to sell. I need some money for an apartment so unfortunately I have to part ways with it.

I am selling it for three hundred dollars and I am willing to negotiate a lower price if needed.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Randall-Valve-Dynamic-G3-Series-RG200G3-200W-2x12-Guitar-Combo-Amp?sku=481143

Not sure what the list price is but I paid around 500 dollars for it at Sam Ash. It is one year old. There is one problem, I played it at high volumes three or four times and something must be wrong with the wiring because randomly the volume will cut down low on you. It's probably a wiring problem. I just left alone because i hardly played it anyway. The amp is in GREAT condition besides that fact. This thing is loud as HELL and it sounds damn good also.

I live in southern virginia (Halifax, Va) and if you are interested, please send me a message.
Quote by cm880999
Not fast enough.. try playing this song i wrote it's called trolls delight!

heres the progression

A F Bb Gm E C D A Bm C Bm A Bm Bb Bm Cm Cb C Cbm A

played at 883 bmp change the chord every click

its pretty easy though
thats a overheating prob with that series amps i have one too kinda a pain in the ass
Quote by bendystraw
Fifty bucks says you're fat.