Since my solo projects aren't going anywhere other then some coffee shops I thought to hell with it! Might as well form an online band and see where it goes.

I've been in several bands as the main vocalist (Screamer) , though i can't sing good I can sing Emo ok-ish. I also can play a little guitar and a tiny bit of the drums. I'm 19 but i don't really care what age you are aslong as you're 14 or up. Even if you only have a little bit of experience with your main instrument, that's fine I just want to get something going.

I'm down for the following genres ;

Emo

Post-Hardcore

Screamo

Pop-Punk

Metalcore

I'm okay with any genre , or mixing a couple of them. I just really want to get something going, I got a keyboardist who's already interested in this.

If interested just post a reply here, i'll pm you my facebook.

If you don't like any of the genre's and or aren't interested, please don't respond. Thanks
I play guitar, I'm 16, been playing for about 2-3 years. I've also got a bit of knowledge on mixing tracks/ track editing/ etc. I also play in a band with my high school mates, but this seems interesting

Are you wanting to do cover songs or do you intend to write original music?
Rig:

Jackson RR3
Jackson DX10D
Randall RH150 G3
Peavey 412MS
Morley wah pedal
Line 6 Spider IV 15W
I play bass. Haven't really played any of those styles although I do lsiten to a good deal of screamo. I claim no amazing mind blowing skill but I do know a couple things enough to add something to the music.
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
Quote by deadrock454
I'm hoping to do a couple covers but mainly write original music.

Any specific covers in mind at this point?
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
Not exactly sure, some bands i'm interested in covering though would be Underoath , Taking back sunday , Saosin , Dead Poetic
Quote by deadrock454
Not exactly sure, some bands i'm interested in covering though would be Underoath , Taking back sunday , Saosin , Dead Poetic

Well if you'll have me Im cool with it. for recording all I have is audacity and an sm57. On a side note what would you stay your screaming stye is like?
It's throat screams, i'm learning diaphragm though. Think early silverstein meets as i lay dying.

My lows are my strongest though, i can hold them the longest and make them sound similar to escape the fate
Quote by deadrock454
It's throat screams, i'm learning diaphragm though. Think early silverstein meets as i lay dying.

My lows are my strongest though, i can hold them the longest and make them sound similar to escape the fate

sweet
I'm in too. Contact info?
Rig:

Jackson RR3
Jackson DX10D
Randall RH150 G3
Peavey 412MS
Morley wah pedal
Line 6 Spider IV 15W
Sorry dude, it's not in my inbox
Rig:

Jackson RR3
Jackson DX10D
Randall RH150 G3
Peavey 412MS
Morley wah pedal
Line 6 Spider IV 15W
Google Skype, download it (It's free) and make an account it's basically a program where you can call other people who have skype for free. you can add as many people as you want into the call. so we could basically jam over it.

My skype is billisfeelinggreen

It's an old nickname. lol.
Equip:

RG350 DX

SM57

Fast Track Pro - M Audio
Last edited by deadrock454 at Apr 9, 2011,
Are you two still interested or what? Haven't gotten any adds on skype, heh
Equip:

RG350 DX

SM57

Fast Track Pro - M Audio
im 14, play guitar, and am OKAY at it. i mainly play black sabbath but also play alot of classic metal, to metallic, to bullet for my valentine.
Quote by mcraddict81592
If you need to kill a man with a 9v adapter? I say strangulate. Or swing the heavy end around and aim for the temple, all depends on your style.

FrankenBee Build
I'm 16. I'd be interested. Although I don't listen to a lot of punk, I'm fairly confident playing it. But here's the catch. My current guitar is crap. I'm going to have to wait a couple of weeks to get a better one (I'm getting a Les Paul). If you don't think that's a problem, I'd be happy to pitch in.

I'm happy playing both lead and rhythm. I'm in as long as we don't play too many covers.
Quote by SynthRay
I'm 16. I'd be interested. Although I don't listen to a lot of punk, I'm fairly confident playing it. But here's the catch. My current guitar is crap. I'm going to have to wait a couple of weeks to get a better one (I'm getting a Les Paul). If you don't think that's a problem, I'd be happy to pitch in.

I'm happy playing both lead and rhythm. I'm in as long as we don't play too many covers.

That's np dude, i only own a decent guitar and two crap ones lol.

Scroll up for my skype info and add me.
Equip:

RG350 DX

SM57

Fast Track Pro - M Audio
Quote by DylanCB
I'd be interested in playing guitar. My gear is pretty good and I have a lot of experience in mixing and such. I've been playing guitar for about 7 years. I uploaded a song on my profile that you could give a listen to and see if it's something you're kind of looking for. I'm down for anything.

I'm definitely cool with jamming with you dude! check your messages.
Equip:

RG350 DX

SM57

Fast Track Pro - M Audio
im 16 and play guitar and i record with pro tools and my trust ol' MBox i have a WIDE genra but tis mostly metal,from metallica to bring me the horizon.i'd be interested in joining if it isnt to late
I play shredding lead or I can beast the rhythm guitar with a couple solo's thrown in ;D

EDIT: Playing about 4 months, practicing 3+ hours a day, able to tap, pinch harmonic pretty good... I'm just working on sweep picking right now and then I'll be trying to best Michael Angelo Batio (ha. Ik. Impossible, eh? I'll do it.. Or I'll try!)
Last edited by NextDimebagDarr at May 9, 2011,
Quote by deadrock454

i love these bands im down to do this