Page 1 of 2
...go colorblind. If you ask for too much, he'll instantly dissapear without giving you a second chance to ask for an amount. Would you give him an offer? How much do you value your ability so distinctly see red and green as separate colors?

EDIT: Sorry about the already colorblind people. For you guys, how much would you pay the genie to give you the ability to see all colors?
Last edited by zaidsharifi at Apr 8, 2011,
Forget the money, catch that mother****er with a butterfly net and get a billion wishes
Sail upon the open skies
I'm colorblind, you insensitive ass.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

$5,000,000.

Nice sig btw.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by angusfan16
Forget the money, catch that mother****er with a butterfly net and get a billion wishes

If a genie gave me a wish I'd wish that from henceforth he would live inside my cock. Then anytime some chick starts to rub me off plumes of pink smoke would pour out of my dick and a genie would emerge.

Shit would be ballin.
Quote by RU Experienced?
If a genie gave me a wish I'd wish that from henceforth he would live inside my cock. Then anytime some chick starts to rub me off plumes of pink smoke would pour out of my dick and a genie would emerge.

Shit would be ballin.

^this made me laugh
id say $100 billion :P u never know...
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi
Quote by RU Experienced?

Shit would be ballin.

That is a genieous idea.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Man, I'd do it for two million. Then I'd spend a million of that putting together a real-life version of the Ghostbusters specially trained to hunt down that genie and do things to it forbidden by the Geneva Convention until it gave back my ability to see colors.
Quote by AeolianSeventh
Man, I'd do it for two million. Then I'd spend a million of that putting together a real-life version of the Ghostbusters specially trained to hunt down that genie and do things to it forbidden by the Geneva Convention until it gave back my ability to see colors.

Ah, Genii aren't protected by the Geneva Convention, not unless they're in the Armed Forces.
I'm colorblind, and I wouldn't pay more than like $20 to see it right. It really isn't all that bad.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by fearofthemark
I'm colorblind, you insensitive ass.

This guy already knows how much to ask for. He's cheating.

OT: One hundred million dollars.
OffT:
Quote by Lots O' FX
There's a guy named, I shit you not, Hunter Goldhammer. I have never met him, I only heard his name over the PA, but I assume he's a dwarf paladin.

Quote by skwelcher
I'm like the real life version of the socially awkward penguin.
Ah, Genii aren't protected by the Geneva Convention, not unless they're in the Armed Forces.

The United States of America declared war on all jinn, including ifrit, marids and Robin Williams, after the seven thousandth airing of that Fiber Plus commercial. You know the one.
I'm already colorblind
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I'm already colorblind

(Invalid img)
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
at the picture.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by Ur all $h1t
(Invalid img)

That's rich.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
(Invalid img)

I you too!

Asshole.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by ZanasCross
What does it say inside the heart?

My guess: fucking hate.

I'm colorblind already.

I see "s----k--ly l--a----he," so I'm assuming something like "secretly loathe."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm already colourblind but I'd pay the genie maybe 5 cents to see all colours. And I can read that picture. Guess I'm not too colourblind.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
I'm already colourblind but I'd pay the genie maybe 5 cents to see all colours. And I can read that picture. Guess I'm not too colourblind.

Or your a different colorblind.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
No money at all.

Yes, you can't bribe me into anything. My friends have tried to do so for ages.
Quote by The_Casinator
No money at all.

Yes, you can't bribe me into anything. My friends have tried to do so for ages.

10,000 USD for you to write "asshole" on your forehead and post a pic.
I'd wait to hear what the person next to me risked, then risk one dollar more.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']10,000 USD for you to write "asshole" on your forehead and post a pic.
I'll fucking do it.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by strat0blaster
I'd wait to hear what the person next to me risked, then risk one dollar more.

If we were both contestants on The Price Is Right I'd punch you in your goddamned face
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']10,000 USD for you to write "asshole" on your forehead and post a pic.

You have no idea how many times a day I get propositions like that.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
(Invalid img)

I can make out sly oat
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
This really depends on how colorblind I'm gonna be. Can you even be slightly colorblind? Or do you just get the full on effects?

EDIT: On second thought, the US current debt would be a good amount of money, although I'm sure that's too much
Rig:
Jackson SLSMG/Ibanez S470QS/Charvel DS-1 -> JCA100H/BV50H -> Carvin V212

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Some of my farts last longer than Axe does.
Last edited by CowpokeFromHell at Apr 9, 2011,
Quote by fearofthemark
That is a genieous idea.

This is not genius.

Edit: Oh fuck me I'm retarded.
Last edited by blake1221 at Apr 9, 2011,
Here's my problem with your question: I'm assuming the genie has an unlimited supply of money, so I'd be inclined to get as much as I possibly could instead of settling for some amount.

So, to answer your question, all the money ever.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2