i just bought the jca2112rc today. can you tell me what tubes go to what. one was broke because of shipping. i took it out of v1 and put it in another which affected the reverb, but the preamp part works now. i know where v1 and v2 go, and i know where 1 of the reverb tubes are, but thats it. and obviously i know where the power tubes are haha. thx
Cort KX1Q w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz/JB
Fender Standard Stratocaster Plus Top - Aged Cherry Burst with Maple Fingerboard
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Florentine PRO Hollowbody - Faded Cherry Sunburst w/ Seymour Duncan SH-55's

Mesa Boogie Mark V 35 Head
Orange PPC112 - 60W 1x12" V30 Cabinet
Two Notes Torpedo Live
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Universal Power Supply

Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner -> Whirlwind Red Box Compressor -> Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive -> Vick Audio '73 Ram's Head -> loop -> Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser -> Mooer Eleclady Flanger -> Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb -> MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Jet City Amplification JCA2112RC 20W Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
Tubes: 3x 12AX7 Preamp / 2x 12AX7 Reverb / 2x EL84 Power
Output Power: 20 watts into 16 Ohm or two 8-Ohm speaker outputs
Input Power: Multi-tapped power transformer at 100v/120v/220v/240v and
Power handling: 70 watts RMS

if i could introduce you to google, im sure youd get along nicely
are you high? of course i know all that! i want to know which tubes in the amp go to which part. like where the reverb tubes are located. i am asking for a shematic. i'm using google chrome for petes sake you dumb ****!
Fender Standard Stratocaster Plus Top - Aged Cherry Burst with Maple Fingerboard
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Florentine PRO Hollowbody - Faded Cherry Sunburst w/ Seymour Duncan SH-55's

Two Notes Torpedo Live

Boss TU3 Chromatic Tuner -> Whirlwind Red Box Compressor -> Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive -> Vick Audio '73 Ram's Head -> loop -> Whirlwind Orange Box Phaser -> Mooer Eleclady Flanger -> Strymon Flint Tremolo and Reverb -> MXR Carbon Copy Delay
okay, so i fixed the problem by removing a trouble tube. could it be since it was used the tubes need to be replaced?

Two Notes Torpedo Live

musician's friend sent me 3 free 12ax7 tubes. 45$ value, free!

Two Notes Torpedo Live