I Cum Blood reminds me of when I came blood.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
The Rock Show reminds me of a blink-182 rock show.
Chelsea Dagger reminds me of a girl named Chelsea. Chelsea wore a green jacket.
Girl in the Green Jacket reminds me of a girl that wore a green jacket all the time. Her name was Chelsea.
Spread Hope Like Fire

Angels and Airwaves

Et Ducit Mundum Per Lucem
Funny that I read this while listening to this.
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
Paradise City by GNR. It makes me think of when this chick showed her tits to me and some friends, because it was playing on the radio when she did.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

auto pilot and in the fade remind me of when i first moved out. interesting times anyway.

"Intense yet intricate" Scottish melodeath band, who have been reviewed live by Terrorizer, Metalgigs and Valkyrian Music in the past year

Get our debut EP Helveien, for free download.
Crossfade - Breathing Slowly: Reminds me of my ex-girlfriend.

Social Distortion - Ball and Chain: Reminds me of my Cousin, and his drinking problems.

Nickelback - Leader of men: Reminds me of practicing music with one of my friends, and my Brother.

Seether ft/ Amy Lee - Broken: Reminds me of another ex-girlfriend, because we sung it together.

I have a lot more songs, but can't remember them off the top of my head. ^ That's just a short list of songs that remind me of certain times, and things.
Whenever i'm on a road trip i think of St. Anger because one time to California i listened to that song like 10 times in the trip.
Also when i get a whiff of the river during the summer I think of Handlebars. That was a song i listened to a lot during the summer.
When I smell cigarrettes or weed I think of Megadeth and the concert I went to.
When I hear The Rain Song by Led Zeppelin I think of the rain. And when I hear The Ocean by Led Zeppelin I think of the ocean. And when I hear Custard Pie by Led Zeppelin I think of porking your mother.
Cabron by Red Hot Chili Peppers always remind me of that day it was raining like crazy and I didn't have an umbrella and I was soaking but I was really happy... I don't exactly know why I was happy but it just makes me think of that day. I think that every song off of By The Way reminds of something.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.