http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBMKFEsQpDY

criticism? comments? remarks?

all appreciated
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by BOYERxBREAKDOWN
I was expecting feedback... I was disappointed greatly. Still really good though.

lol ty
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Nice playing, a little sloppy but not bad. The first half seemed a bit out of tune too. Try practicing it slowed down and then build up the speed until you can play it at full speed accurately (and consistently). That helped build up my speed a lot.
Quote by littlephil
Nice playing, a little sloppy but not bad. The first half seemed a bit out of tune too. Try practicing it slowed down and then build up the speed until you can play it at full speed accurately (and consistently). That helped build up my speed a lot.

alright ty. i aknowledge the sloppyness, but idk i was just hyped that i can play mozart so i wanted to show meh friends lol. speed practice *noted*
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by polishedbullet
Pretty good for the most part, but a bit sloppy in the first half of it. Also, turn down the gain on your processor, you'll learn to play cleaner a lot faster than if you just max the gain out.

couldnt agree more. i dont really messs with my processor anymore so whatever presets i left on there are still from a year ago haha
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED