Page 1 of 2
Today i went up in an open cockpit, WW2 biplane and did a bunch of aerobatics - all manner of flips, rolls and stalls. Not something i usually do or anyone really ever does. It was pretty awesome to say the least.

So what are some of the exhilarating/exciting/adventurous things you've done?
I went outside once.

But in all seriousness, abseiling was pretty cool. Also motorboat racing, and 2-man sailing in high windspeeds. I had the opportunity to go cave diving once but I had a broken arm at the time
🙈 🙉 🙊
once, i actually learned the first 21 significant figures of pi. i had them in my head for about a month. they're gone now, though.

me and my dad used to go hill climbing. like, really big hills. we just saw a cool looking massive hill when we were on our way back from the hospital and decided to climb it. and we didn't bring anything with us. when we got to the top we used to stay there, look at the view and go back down.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I almost died when I slid off a mountain side. I was four hundred feet from the flood holding on to the sheer mountain face with all the resistance a sixteen year old boy can muster.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I go into large corporate buildings and take pictures of them for the hell of it by sneaking in or pretending to be part of the staff. shit's so cash (and rather exciting)
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
I go into large corporate buildings and take pictures of them for the hell of it by sneaking in or pretending to be part of the staff. shit's so cash (and rather exciting)

we have a winner.
I ****ed a girl in a public parking lot once.

in b4 pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Last edited by kurt_cobain9 at Apr 9, 2011,
I took the bus on my own

Seriously though, going up in a glider was pretty damn cool.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I fell off the Grand Canyon once. I was looking at a mountain goat that was on a ledge a few feet below and I lost my balance.
I only fell a few feet onto one of those rocks that people throw coins onto, but still >_>

Oh and slightly related, during the same trip we drove down to the river one day and since it was so hot out we decided to go in the river for a while since there were a lot of other people just chilling down there. The next day I was reading a book called Death in the Grand Canyon and apparently the most dangerous place to be in the river was the exact same place we were screwing around at...

edit: How could I forget, I think unlocking the Grand Pearl Pooh-Bah achievement for Hexic HD was the greatest moment of my life.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 9, 2011,
Quote by kurt_cobain9

I'm gonna ignore that b4 and demand either pics or the girl opening a UG account and offering up irrefutable evidence of said parking lot fornication.
Quote by kurt_cobain9

pics or it didn't fappen.
Quote by kurt_cobain9

Me too!!!!!!!!!

best part was this guy with his two kids walked in on it, I threw my self on top of her and covered us with my sweater. Best part, the dude with his kids gave me this look like, " Hell ya niggaaaa"
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
walk around downtown Detroit at night by myself, does not sound too bad but google it
Quote by bendystraw
Fifty bucks says you're fat.
Last summer I spent a month and a half alone in a cottage in the middle of nowhere in the woods. It felt really good to just be for yourself somewhere quiet. I live in a big city and sometimes I just need to get away. The only human contact I had was a few phone calls and a store where I had to walk ten miles to get to
Quote by goest
I'm gonna ignore that b4 and demand either pics or the girl opening a UG account and offering up irrefutable evidence of said parking lot fornication.

Don't you remember? There are no women on the internet.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
Don't you remember? There are no women on the internet.

My woman has an account on here.

Quote by HaistaPaska92
Last summer I spent a month and a half alone in a cottage in the middle of nowhere in the woods. It felt really good to just be for yourself somewhere quiet. I live in a big city and sometimes I just need to get away. The only human contact I had was a few phone calls and a store where I had to walk ten miles to get to

Did your favorite author's car happen to break down nearby?
Quote by laid-to-waste
not a woman

If she isn't and she's kept it hidden for these past 4 years, then I guess you can call me a homosexual.
Quote by goest
If she isn't and she's kept it hidden for these past 4 years, then I guess you can call me a homosexual.

Homurseckualsh.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
Homurseckualsh.

This has been a revelation of a day, Pit. I'm glad I could share it with the ones I love.

(In THAT way)
Quote by goest
Did your favorite author's car happen to break down nearby?

I don't get that reference. My parents own the cabin and we usually go there every summer, this time the rest of my family couldn't make it
Quote by HaistaPaska92
I don't get that reference. My parents own the cabin and we usually go there every summer, this time the rest of my family couldn't make it

Ref: Stephen King's "Misery".
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I stepped into an animal trap in the woods, got a big scar to remind me of that day...
Skydiving was one of those things that made me feel alive, awesome
I got to swim in Tonga with humpbacks - probably the most awesome thing I've ever done (actually awe inspiring, I can't even really explain how amazing that was) and I've experienced ego death twice (for some reason I still suffer from "being a dick on the internet" syndrome). I suppose bungee jumping was good too but nothing compared to the first two.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
I fapped onto a police car once.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Whats the most Exhilarating/Exciting/Adventurous things I have Done....................

Check out me at work
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26888422&postcount=13890
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Meh, my friend and I crossdressed once during the summer for the hell of it. We went to a few stores and tried to fool our friends. Did not work.
Once, I was hiking Mount Everest, and my partner almost fell to her death. If she had slipped I would have also died. Oh my God.

Naw.
Quote by goest
Are you a miner?

Some times, I work for one of the many mining contracting companies around here.
But I do work underground sometimes but most of the time I work on the surface.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Skydiving was pretty ****ing insane. Hurtling towards the ground at high speed, face first is the greatest thing.
Quote by deathdrummer
Some times, I work for one of the many mining contracting companies around here.
But I do work underground sometimes but most of the time I work on the surface.

That's pretty cool, man.
Page 1 of 2