http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYJk_bez3W4#t=52s

This is really vague and a shot in the dark but it's driving me nuts, the chorus of this song (vid should start right at it) sounds almost exactly like the chorus of a song that I used to hear all over the radio about 3ish years ago. Just about every girl I knew fell in love with the damn song.

I'm trying to figure out what song it was, the lead singer had a very distinct voice, he had sort of bloated face and wore shittons of eyeliner, his hair was spiked into a small mohawk in all the pics i've seen of the band.

I'm prolly going to be doomed to wonder what song it is, but I figure the Pit could be of some assistance.
Last edited by L.A.P.D. at Apr 9, 2011,
Tokyo Hotel? I don't recognize it but the visual description sort of fits their singer.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Tokyo Hotel? I don't recognize it but the visual description sort of fits their singer.

Agreed.
That sounds really close actually Dabestile XD, but sadly that is not the song /sadface

*edit* The vocals on the song i'm thinking about aren't near as clean.
Last edited by L.A.P.D. at Apr 9, 2011,
Maybe it's actually The Reason but your memory has changed what it sounds like to you? As it fits like pretty much all of the things you've said, including the fact it was released 3 years ago.

Good luck finding it
GIMME FUE GIMMA FAI GIMMA DABAJAZA

Fender American Strat > Korg Chromatic Tuner > Jemini Distortion > Boss DD7 > Blackstar HT 20
Ask the girls who loved it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Dabestile
including the fact it was released 3 years ago.

the reason was released 8 years ago according to the description on youtube...

edit: i use to hear that song all the time... i feel old
Quote by rickyj
the reason was released 8 years ago according to the description on youtube...

Ah yeah, that's right. My bad. (I was looking at the release date of the video)
GIMME FUE GIMMA FAI GIMMA DABAJAZA

Fender American Strat > Korg Chromatic Tuner > Jemini Distortion > Boss DD7 > Blackstar HT 20