So I've finally got my distorted sound down, and have three distortion pedals that are sitting in a cupboard

They're all pretty good, just not for what I wanted. All are in very good condition, pictures on request.

Vox Satchurator
Boss MT2
Marshall Mk1 Guv'Nor

Note: The Guv'Nor is the mark one, the same model as used by Gary Moore!

Taking offers on all of these, let me know!
I can´t pay you anything (I am broke) but I will remember you every Christmas for the rest of my (or your) life if you give me the MT2 :3
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
Quote by Tim the Rocker
I can´t pay you anything (I am broke) but I will remember you every Christmas for the rest of my (or your) life if you give me the MT2 :3

Sorry man, I need some cash to balance out everything I've spent over the last month...

Unless someone was to offer a really really nice pedal...
Interested in an EHX Double Muff and/or an Artec Noise Gate? Looking at the Satchurator in particular
Quote by cleft11
Interested in an EHX Double Muff and/or an Artec Noise Gate? Looking at the Satchurator in particular

Sorry man, I have a Big Muff and at the moment don't really need a noise gate.

Thanks for the offer though!
I could offer you a Keeley Modded Boss DS-1 in exchange for the Satchurator?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Sorry to double post, but I've also got an Ibanez weeping Demon Wah pedal and an Artec Tuner that I'd consider swapping, and if it entices you any more, I'd do the DS-1/wd-7 AND the tuner pedal? But not all 3, I'd be getting ripped off :p
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
PM'd you mate with some photos!
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates