Im planning to do a cover of the Buckethead version of Go Go Power Rangers. I have a Mac with iMovie 2009, I want to do both guitars but I dont know how to do the split screen thing. Help please? Theres probably a better thread for this but I dont want only 4 views.

inb4 Macs are gay,
I already know this.
you're a stone fox
google?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I'd help you, but your sig makes you sound like an ignorant redneck, so I'm disinclined to do so.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I think you can only do screen within a screen on iMovie.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by jgbsmith
I'd help you, but your sig makes you sound like an ignorant redneck, so I'm disinclined to do so.

What part? the straight male part?
you're a stone fox
Google search iMovie picture in picture. It's easy. But I don't think you can do it in iMovie 2009. You need the newest one, 2011. Could be wrong.
What's up with all the Mac hate? Jealous cause you don't own one? only a hardcore gamer can prefer windows. And let's face the truth...it's easier to install windows on a Mac than on a PC. Much easier. And as a musician I mostly like the fact that Mac's are the most awesome thing for recording.

And I also think that iMovie 2009 doesn't have the option but I'm not sure either.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Kozlic
What's up with all the Mac hate? Jealous cause you don't own one? only a hardcore gamer can prefer windows. And let's face the truth...it's easier to install windows on a Mac than on a PC. Much easier. And as a musician I mostly like the fact that Mac's are the most awesome thing for recording.

And I also think that iMovie 2009 doesn't have the option but I'm not sure either.

I googled picture in picture and got a Youtube video that showed me how to, so I got it now.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Kozlic

Where did you read that in the thread?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Saint78
What part? the straight male part?

well yeah..
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
well yeah..

Yeah that is pretty stupid but I had nothing else to put.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
Yeah that is pretty stupid but I had nothing else to put.

Well, putting nothing is better than this, so yeah...

It makes you come off as an ignorant redneck, possibly a die-hard Christian too. And that's probably true too.
Quote by jimmyled
Well, putting nothing is better than this, so yeah...

It makes you come off as an ignorant redneck, possibly a die-hard Christian too. And that's probably true too.

Alright, I fixed it.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Kozlic

>He thinks only gamers use PCs
>laughingwh.ores.png