View poll results: I....
...have self discipline.
48 39%
...don't have self discipline.
20 16%
...sometimes have it. (Explain)
56 45%
Voters: 124.
sometimes. i should really explain that, but i don't really feel like it right now.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I do
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
i dont drink on school nights, (most of the time). I dont **** anything that moves. I dont break traffic laws. I dont cheat off of other peoples shit. I dont cheat on girls. I dont buy shit off of those people that will sell you shit for diablo 2.
No.

Simple as that, don't have it.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Oh god no

edit: ok, maybe I do sometimes. but if I have an hour of self-discipline with doing my work or something, I'll cancel it out by screwing around for the next 3 days. With other things like working out and saving money, it depends but I mostly don't.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Apr 9, 2011,
When I'm sober I'm pretty controlled. Not a chance when I'm drunk though.
Quote by Kensai
Please, I eat gays for breakfast...

Quote by Kensai
I must be even further in the closet then
No, I don't.

Although I voted "yes" because I couldn't resist.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
No, I don't.

Although I voted "yes" because I couldn't resist.

Nice...
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I would have to break it down because in some areas of my life I do, then in others its lacking quite a bit.
I'm OCD about some things, and easily distracted when I'm doing something difficult to get into. But I'm really strict with myself most of the time, especially when it comes to studying.
I wish I had more, but I just can't get myself to do some things.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
No not really but i still voted sometimes. I procrastinate way too much but hell i can go a few days without fapping if i try so that's good enough for me...
Raffi M Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
With certain things. I can stay off weed and drink no problem, but when it comes to homework, Coke (the drink) and chocolate - not a chance.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Sometimes. It varies by sleep, whatever else I might do at the moment, and so forth.a

EDIT: I made myself do an hour of exercising on my freakin' birthday, but I have problems making myself do homework during weekdays...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Apr 9, 2011,
Third option, kimosabe.

When it comes to stuff like diet and exercise, self-discipline is no problem. I have stayed well on track for a good six months now, doing my lifting/cardio routines and eating properly.

However, when it comes to sex, if I think she's gonna be hot in the saddle, there's just no resisting on my end. I've even tried sometimes, due to some girls having terrible personalities or being clingy but to no avail.
I guess i do. Like i'll clean out the cat litter box, take out garbage, do the dishes, clean the floors even when i'm not told to. But if you give me a new game to play, i'll be there all day.
hue
Fairly, but when it comes to drinking and smoking (regular cigarettes mostly), i have been known to just say **** it and have a beer, then usually i end up drinking quite a bit more, given the option.

Having said this, i can control myself when drunk, unless i am completely wrecked, and the only immediate problem it causes me is having a hangover the next day.

Other than that, i have pretty good self control.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by RU Experienced?
It depends on what the perceived consequences are for having no self-discipline.

So then you don't...
My God, it's full of stars!
95% of the time I'm disciplined when it comes to practicing guitar. The other 5% is usually when I'm "stuck in a rut" or demotivated.

When it comes to academics, I'm not too disciplined at all.
My admins usually good enough, I'll put stuff off, but not *quite* until the last minute, and it'll always be done.
...Bleep Bloop...
Well I went cold turkey and quit smoking 4 months ago, after 6 years. Haven't gone back. Don't take any mind altering substances anymore, not even alcohol.
But apart from that, I have feck all discipline. Really doesn't help when finding a job, finishing important tasks and maintaining relationships