Here's a very nice 2000 Gibson '68 Les Paul Custom re-issue. It is in great condition for its age. There are some dings on the body and scratches on the back, nothing through the finish and could not be photographed. There is one ding/scratch on the top by the horn that is about 1/2-3/4 inch in length, but not through the finish. You have to be really close and looking for the dings to see them, but wanted to mention them for full disclosure. There is little to no fret wear. The neck is more of a 50's feel to it, not the slim taper as on the GC models. The gold hardware has tarnished a bit. This is a rare color for these, usually they're sold in Tri-burst (Guitar Center) vintage white or ebony. This is a honey burst/ ice tea finish (depending on the lighting) with an incredible carved maple top. The pics really don't do it justice. It weighs in at 10.2 lbs on my scale. Just professionally set up with 10's. It comes with the original custom shop case and original packing list, sorry no COA. $2,650 shipped/insured + paypal gift or split PayPal fees. Serious inquires/offers only and NO trades please. Thanks for looking. It is on eBay as well, seller name zeppfan1978, but couldn't figure out how to post the link correctly.

IMG_3754 by cabean03, on Flickr

IMG_3753 by cabean03, on Flickr

IMG_3757 by cabean03, on Flickr

IMG_3755 by cabean03, on Flickr

IMG_3762 by cabean03, on Flickr

IMG_3761 by cabean03, on Flickr

IMG_3764 by cabean03, on Flickr
I just want to say WOW! If I wasn't a poor college kid I would definitely buy this guitar! Very, very nice!

Free BUMP!