Deville
Hss strat
New
70$

Think 70 80 rock music along with current alternative. Blues. Looking to really hone I'n on a good lead tone.

Also for a strat how many springs do u recommend I'n fr? I got 3. If I put more I'n do I have to get it reset up?
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Last edited by silly6-string at Apr 9, 2011,
you can get a used MXR 10 Band for that much. I got mine for 55 off GC's used outlet.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by silly6-string
Deville
Hss strat
New
70$

Think 70 80 rock music along with current alternative. Blues. Looking to really hone I'n on a good lead tone.

Also for a strat how many springs do u recommend I'n fr? I got 3. If I put more I'n do I have to get it reset up?

The Danelectro Fish and chips is really quite good, but not as good as my BOSS GE-7, although the BOSS is a bit more expensive.

I have five springs in my strats, but thats because I throw away the whammy bar right after I buy them lol. Back when i used the tremolo bridge I usually had 3 springs in for 10's or lower, and then 4 springs in for 11's and 12's, but it all depends on how tight you screw them in on the back.

I would stretch a bit more than 70 bucks. With that amp, putting the dano in front of it will suck out alot of tone. At least it did on my blues junior before I put in in an outer loop.
Quote by diceksox1809
you can get a used MXR 10 Band for that much. I got mine for 55 off GC's used outlet.

I agree with this 100%.
Quote by silly6-string
What do u mean suck out a lot of tone?
When you start throwing a lot of pedals into the mix, specifically ones with bad buffers, you start to lose a lot of tonal characteristics and definition from your amp's tone, even with the pedals turned off.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Quote by Ferrets!
When you start throwing a lot of pedals into the mix, specifically ones with bad buffers, you start to lose a lot of tonal characteristics and definition from your amp's tone, even with the pedals turned off.

precisely. And the Danelectros have REALLY bad buffers. I've been impressed with the BOSS pedals on that score.

I've never played an MXR EQ, but I have never heard anything bad about them...
Go used, and definitely get an MXR 10-band. Own it as well as the Dano 7-band, I haven't touched the Dano since I got my MXR..

Found it used in mint condition.. $50 bucks. Came with the 18v power supply needed.

I see 'em listed usually for 60-80.. But you can easily talk 'em down. The dude I got mine from had it listed at 95. I said "Bro, I have $50 bucks to get it right now" and he took it.