so my problem is my pinky and ring finger are best bros they never want to be apart! i'm having a really difficult time stretching the two apart to reach different frets. i know that they are probably for most people if not all the most difficult fingers to stretch apart so just wandering if there's any thing i can practice that will help with these two stubborn fingers.
You're just going to have to practice stretching them. Make sure you warm up first though, you don't want to damage yourself. Suppose you could try exercises like this:

e-----------------------------------5--6--
b-----------------------------5--6--------
g-----------------------5--6--------------
d-----------------5--6--------------------
a-----------5--6--------------------------
E-----5--6--------------------------------

or

e-----------------------------------5--7--
b-----------------------------5--7--------
g-----------------------5--7--------------
d-----------------5--7--------------------
a-----------5--7--------------------------
E-----5--7-------------------------------

Use your ring finger on the 5th fret and use the pinky to fret the next note while keeping the 5th fret fretted. If it's difficult starting at the 5th fret then start higher on the neck.

That sort of thing is gonna get boring though, so you might want to find some songs that will incorporate this sort of stretch.
1 2 3 4 E to e strings then 2 3 4 5... til you reach 12 or run out of frets. Do some warm ups; stretch your fingers apart and hold for 10 seconds.