Page 1 of 6
So pit,
In the even of a zombie apocalypse what weapon would you use?
I personally would use a machete and a shotgun combo.
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
With kindness.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Nuke.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson

With a banjo.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Apr 9, 2011,
An array for different situations.

But mainly I'd run like a mother****er.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
A machete would be useless, it'd just get stuck. And a shotgun would be loud and just draw in other zombies.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Nuke.

which kills others survivors, ruijns food, and possibly mutates the zombies... congrats you just explained the existence of teh witcch in left 4 dead.
I was voted least likely to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse in high school.
Quote by Banjocal
With a banjo.

this.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'd just hold out on top of a snow capped mountain or in a desert, making occasional trips back to civilisation just to see if the zombies were gone yet.

I'd pack an ACR with a tracer rounds for shits n giggles.

Oh, a a ****LOAD of cocaine, just to make things more interesting.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Apr 9, 2011,
A light rifle that can hold many bullets.

Lighter bullets as well, so you can hold much more ammo.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Todd Hart
A machete would be useless, it'd just get stuck.

it's quite obvious that you haven't read the zombie survival guide.
a machete is almost the ideal weapon.
the blade is not too long, so you'll have problems in narrow rooms.
a good machete is sharp as hell and most important: BLADES DON'T NEED RELOADING!
What?
Quote by Knucklehead Dyl
A sharpened toothbrush and a box of matches.

This man must be crowned leader. He will save us.
a G11.

more likely OP's shotgun/machete set up. I could probably get my hands on those more easily.

the only thing I have right now is an aluminum bat and some steak knives.
I think it's fairly obvious that these two would be superior over all.

May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Something easy to wield to cause blunt trauma like a wooden baseball bat or similar.
And a handgun with a large mag capacity, like an M9 or a Mk23 or something.
Also, comfortable shoes for running in

EDIT: ^ ^ A Lancer? Why didn't I think of that
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Apr 9, 2011,
Dissapointment!
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
Quote by jesus3000
a good machete is sharp as hell and most important: BLADES DON'T NEED RELOADING!

However they become blunt and will eventually bend of crack due to excess stress and over-use. In order to use a machete you would need to be somewhere you should be avoiding at all costs - feet away from a rabid ****ing zombie.

Therefore, a large distance, high powered sniper rifle, assault rifle and then a machete for those instances where you HAVE to go inside. Either a machete or a AA-12 shotgun, SPAS-12 or MP5K for close quarters.
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by guitar/bass95
Type "kill zombie"

press search.

google will save you.

and thats why you die first. not becasue google didn't save you. not because the zombies got you. But because our survivor group decided to burn you for being a witch. Trust me... you were a necessary sacrifice.
I'm really struggling with the fact that the "K" in your title is capitalized
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by KirkMetallica
However they become blunt and will eventually bend of crack due to excess stress and over-use. In order to use a machete you would need to be somewhere you should be avoiding at all costs - feet away from a rabid ****ing zombie.

Therefore, a large distance, high powered sniper rifle, assault rifle and then a machete for those instances where you HAVE to go inside. Either a machete or a AA-12 shotgun, SPAS-12 or MP5K for close quarters.

Oh right of course we use the high powered rifle that makes too much noise and attracts more zombies.
Imagine the fun you could have on a heavily defended hill somewhere with infinite zombies a couple hundred feet away, tons of cocaine and an M203 grenade launcher with infinite ammo...
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica
Imagine the fun you could have on a heavily defended hill somewhere with infinite zombies a couple hundred feet away, tons of cocaine and an M203 grenade launcher with infinite ammo...

And you are second in command.
Quote by ithinkiplaybass
And you are second in command.

Honored, sir.
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by jesus3000

A machete is perfect...right up until it gets stuck in cartilage, sinew or some other similar body tissue. And besides, what are you going to do? Chopping a head off is about the only effect thing a machete could do, and that would require accuracy, strength and timing that is inapplicable in a horde scenario. Also, blades require constant maintenance, and even if you did chop the head off, it could still bite you, thus infecting you. A blunt weapon would be far more effective as they require less strength to deal incapacitating damage and would be able to destroy the brain outright, 'killing' the zombie.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.