Page 1 of 2
So I'm planning on getting a job this one music store to help pay for school and I've talked with the store manager/owner about a job but seeing as I'm not yet 18 I wont be able to work there for a bit. So in the meantime he's asked me to sell myself to him over email...

Any ideas pit?
dude, get nude
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I guess you haven't worked before anyway then... Dunno, speak about your music experiences, might show that you'll be able to tell good advice to the customers...
Start off with a nude picture.
Then say: "I don't mean to brag, but..."
Brag your way to his heart.
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
Selling yourself is business speak for sending nude photos.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Sordaria
I guess you haven't worked before anyway then... Dunno, speak about your music experiences, might show that you'll be able to tell good advice to the customers...

C-c-c-combo breaker.

OT: Send nudes, "sell yourself" and "show yourself" are interchangeable.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Good advice to the customers? That's not what they want. They want someone who can unload music to customers, even if they don't like it. You want to show that you can sell things, not have integrity.
No no no, dont go straight into nudes. Start off with a picture with your shirt undoe a bit, and gradually get nuder in each pic.

Or, being sensible, as well as showing him you have a good knowledge of music, instruments, the products they sell and customer experience, sow him you are trust worthy, a hard working, a team playing but that you can also work on your own.

Say, if you have ever done some thing like be a class rep at school, or volunteered for some thing charitable. Or if you dont have some thing like that just talk about successes in the past, for example in an exam, or gaining a certain skill and talk about how hard you worked to achieve it.

Also, you could ask if yo could do a couple of work experience shifts in his store completely for free and prove to him that you are right for the job. Prove to him that you are willing to work, capable of doing and job and that you really really want it.

And if all fails, go nude.
Quote by jkielq91
No no no, dont go straight into nudes. Start off with a picture with your shirt undoe a bit, and gradually get nuder in each pic.

Or, being sensible, as well as showing him you have a good knowledge of music, instruments, the products they sell and customer experience, sow him you are trust worthy, a hard working, a team playing but that you can also work on your own.

Say, if you have ever done some thing like be a class rep at school, or volunteered for some thing charitable. Or if you dont have some thing like that just talk about successes in the past, for example in an exam, or gaining a certain skill and talk about how hard you worked to achieve it.

Also, you could ask if yo could do a couple of work experience shifts in his store completely for free and prove to him that you are right for the job. Prove to him that you are willing to work, capable of doing and job and that you really really want it.

And if all fails, go nude.

Done!
Quote by angusfan16
Send him nudes of you and your mother.

But TS's mother could look like Snooki. And none of us want to see that..
Quote by TheAbsentOne
But TS's mother could look like Snooki. And none of us want to see that..

Fine.....

Nudes of his father.
Sail upon the open skies
psh amateurs, TS you need to send nudes of your grandfather.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
My immediate thought when seeing the title: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXANE, you don't have to put on the REEEED LIGHTS!...
My immediate thought when reading the first post: Definitely send nudes. Of you and your girlfriend. P.S. I'm your boss, just PM them to me.
You guys, think deeper.

Get a time machine,
go back in time,
get nudes of your great-great-great grandfather,
sell them for millions,
?????,
profit!

Oh and then send me nudes of your girlfriend.
Send him nude pictures of himself.

Really though, just write up a resume. And polish/sugar-coat everything. Make it sound like you know and have done more than you have. Walked a dog before? "Veterinary Experience."
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Send nudes to me, and let me judge if they're acceptable enough.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Send nudes.

this....

...But send pictures of she-males. either you'll get a wtf reaction or your potential future boss is into the freaky ass shit.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Don't listen to these clowns. Test the water first. Just send a picture of you lifting up your shirt showing off your abs and write "Like what you see?"

Or send him a picture of those sexy little toes.
Send me nudes.

No reason, just since you might as well while you're at it.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Page 1 of 2