I was in need of a 24 fret hardtail guitar, and after scouring Craigslist for weeks I finally got tired and decided to look at Guitar Center used items. This is what I bought:

And finally the whole family:

It's a Hagstrom UltraLux XL-2. It's pretty awesome, and even though I bought it used the only damage to it is some scratches on the back cavity cover . The neck is the thinnest and fastest I've ever seen or played on, it might even be thinner than the Wizard II on my Ibanez. It sounds pretty good for the price I paid ($250 + tax), I'm satisfied. And it has coil tap!

It's kind of interesting the chain of events that led to me getting this. I was going to buy this exact guitar off a guy from Craigslist for $400 (he had upgraded the pups and the guitar was in mint condition). Kind of a high price for a pre-owned, but I was going to go for it anyway. Turns out he sold it the morning of the day I was going to go pick it up. When I get home that evening (yesterday) I look on GC used items nearby and I see the exact same guitar going for $250 (I also saw an MH-200 w/ EMG 81/85 for $250 that caught my interest, but the pickup cover was broken and the hardware on the FR looked pretty old and rusted). Turns out I saved a little money .
Looks awesome man, the neckthrough looks comfy as hell, hope you like it. HNGD
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Well technically it's not a hardtail, it's a strat style bridge. There is no locking nut.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
That aint a hard tail >.> it's got an FR bridge.

congratulations on having the wrongest comment of the day, it's a standard tremolo bridge, NOT FR/Floating.

anyway, HNGD! it looks fantastic!
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Awesome guitar. I like red. My Carvin is red and neckthrough too.

Good deal.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by Dempsey68
congratulations on having the wrongest comment of the day, it's a standard tremolo bridge, NOT FR/Floating.

anyway, HNGD! it looks fantastic!

It's still not a proper fixed bridge, like that Schecter on the left and at a cursory glance it DID look like an FR bridge. Same blocky shiny thingy.