Page 1 of 2
yo guys, this ex of mine is having a party tonight, she's invited basically all my friends but not me, im sure its to get back at me.
me and another guy are gonna go do some pranks on her house but we're stuck for ideas. we have about £5 to spend on supplies but we'd prefer to do it cheap.
anyone got any good ideas?
we cant go inside the house, this is things we can do from the outside.
cheers, nothing too harsh though i want the majority of people there to be laughing and not sending me abusing texts etc
Get water bottles, and dry ice. drink half of water, put dry ice into it, wait for it to expand and then throw at the house.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Grow the **** up.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Rocks + windows
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Fork their lawn.

You should be able to get a decent sized package of plastic forks for that amount of money.

This is assuming they have a yard (sorry, "garden").
forever alone indeed. i dont get this fork thing just stick loadsa plastic forks in her garden?
[quote="'Tom[rott"]']forever alone indeed. i dont get this fork thing just stick loadsa plastic forks in her garden?

Pretty much.

Like this:

I don't know if that's gonna be enough money for that many plastic forks though...
Quote by daytripper75
Pretty much.

Like this:

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I don't know if that's gonna be enough money for that many plastic forks though...

You can buy large packs for relatively little money.
go to tesco, you can get plastic forks for like 50p for a million

alternatively get weedkiller and make a massive penis in her front lawn... hilarity will ensue in about a weeks time.

but if you want quick effects, nothing can beat a good ol' "send stripper to the house" OR wait over the road, order like 10 pizzas to be delivered to said house, and watch shit go down.

or just superglue the locks...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by daytripper75
Pretty much.

Like this:

(Invalid img)

or q-tips, those cotton swabs people clean their ears with, theyre a bitch to pick up
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
Or you could realise whatever you do to their house, it isn't their house. It's their parent's house.

So do something that isn't a hassle to remove, e.g. no TPing.

you could TP the house TS
Replace her porch light with red light bulb. She'll be very popular.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by daytripper75
You can buy large packs for relatively little money.

You're actually right, I just did some research. Didn't realize they were so cheap.

Forking sounds like the funniest idea so far, but it looks like it might take some time. May be too risky.

Quote by Dempsey68

but if you want quick effects, nothing can beat a good ol' "send stripper to the house"

Oh my god, yes! Hop on Craigslist and send as many prostitutes as you can to her party.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Apr 9, 2011,
The fork idea is gold. but ordering pizzas to her house is good too, primarily because she'll spend so long asking around for if anyone ordered a pizza.
ORDER PIZZAS TO THE HOUSE AND WATCH FROM OVER THE ROAD! i've already said this xD

would also work best if you phoned several pizza companies, papa johns, captain tonys, other local ones etc.

also taxi's... that'd be fun too. just cause havoc and interrupt the party!

but don't get pizzas they'll be like "shit yeh that sounds nice" and pay, get like veggie delight and the crap pizzas no-one eats xD

also if you feel like being a complete party pooper, call the police and say underage drinking is going down and drug taking, and they're being too loud (pretend you're a neighbour)
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
call the cops from a payphone and report a hostage situation at her house with armed individuals.

EDIT:

oh, going with the craigslist idea. make a post saying there is going to be a gay gloryhole at [insert time an hour after party starts] and then give her street address.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Apr 9, 2011,
I haven't read through this thread, just your first post, but perhaps the fact she's your EX suggests why you're not invited?
throw paint all over the front of her house? call them and say these guys are going around dressed up as cops, beating people up and taking their money, then call the real police, and watch as the cops smash their faces in
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

EDIT:

oh, going with the craigslist idea. make a post saying there is going to be a gay gloryhole at [insert time an hour after party starts] and then give her street address.

oh god. swinger party at this address!
The best prank would be if she put in all this effort to spite you and you dont respond at all.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
The best prank would be if she put in all this effort to spite you and you dont respond at all.

thats good, i wish i was that mature.
Piss through her windows.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by AdamDK
I haven't read through this thread, just your first post, but perhaps the fact she's your EX suggests why you're not invited?

This.

Now, who broke up with who? Cuz depending on that could very well change the prank that is played...

But if you want a helpful suggestion, I might go with ordering a buncha pizzas on her behalf. When they arrive, someone's going to have to pay. (I've done this before, albeit not to an ex cuz I frankly don't care enough)

Or itching powder. LOT'S of itching powder. Use your imagination for the rest, but I will say this: use your friend's that ARE invited to plant it. If they are really friends, at least one of them will be for it.

Or if you're feeling REALLY douchey, just show up any way. That's always a nice slap to the face
Drive a car onto her back lawn, Park. Then play Barry Manilow as loud as you can all night. Full discography. Every greatest hits album.
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Page 1 of 2