Why hasn't there been a full blown one? There have been ones leading up to when they got a record deal, John's early years, there's that one on Apple records that Liam Gallagher is doing something for, why not on their entire career?
Check out Imagine. It focuses on Lennon, but it goes from The Beatles early years til the time he was murdered. It has a lot of footage he and Yoko filmed post Beatles, and they use that audio, plus interviews and shit to narrate the entire thing.
Quote by cyco_bob56
Do you really want to be sitting in a movie theater for at least 5-8 hours?

Of course we don't, and the executives know this, which means that a Beatles Biopic would be the first Biopic trilogy that follows the same band.
DeVillains!
Can you give me a few of those movies you're talking about?
I've only seen nowhere boy, other than that I don't really know any others.
Quote by Ylasto
Of course we don't, and the executives know this, which means that a Beatles Biopic would be the first Biopic trilogy that follows the same band.

It would end up the same as the Che Guevara movies that came out a year or so ago.
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
You mean Yellow Submarine wasn't real?!
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
I'm Not There is the best biopic ever. And it's not 5-8 hours long and Dylan has just of long as a career.
Maybe it's just not very interesting. It'd just be four people in a recording studio for the most part