whats up guys, im cameon and i live near greensboro in north carolina. Im 16 and ive been playing for close to a year and a half but i have seemed to accel quickly. I am a huge metallica fan and i can play master of puppets, for whom the bells toll, sandman, fade to black, one and more. (solo excluded) i have began playing some solos though, like the solo to One, the intro solo to fade to black, and the licks in for whom the bells toll. I have yet to find a good song that i cant play, skipping the solo, but i think my skills will grow much faster playing with a band. I am a quick learner and can usually learn an entire song and be able to play it in 1 night easily. I love all kinds of rock and metal. Disturbed, a7x, anthrax, metallica, pantera, sick puppies, bullet for my vallentine are a few favs. I dont know how to write/read music but i can learn from tabs so i can do covers easily. If you want to write music you will have to show me what you want me to play. Im ready to take my music playing to the next step so if you want to hit me up about playing please do. if your serious email me and i can give u my number so we can talk or txt. like i said i am a quick learner and everyone who has heard me or played with me says i should join a band. thanks for reading and hope to hear from ya. bye.