[FS/FT] Jackson JS30KV, Squier Affinity Strat, looking for something with a floyd

So, I'm really hankering for a guitar with a floyd, or some sort of floating trem so I can my hair metal on :P I have these two guitars which I can trade or sell.

Jackson JS30KV - Black, completely stock, currently tuned to Drop B with 13s on, comes with a sturdy as hell warwick rockbag. £135, but I'm open to offers.

Squier Affinity Strat - Sunburst, maple fretboard, the usual fare. Has a couple of dings here and there but I've had it years so you'd expect that :P £75, but again, open to offers.

Will trade both for a nice LTD, Ibby, Jackson or anything else with a floyd. If you need any more details or pics, let me know

Cheers, Joe.
Bumpity, £120 for the V, anyone?
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Bumpage, need these gone quite badly now. I'm also selling a 19" LCD TV if anyone wants to make me an offer on it.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Just to let you know, your pics aint wokring
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.