I picked this sucker up-

My first impression is that it's effin amazing. It has real nice, thick heavy distortion and can keep up with most any other high gain pedal out there. What seperates it from other "Metal Pedals" is that it is not a one trick pony. It can go from a dirty blues to rock to metal. Other high gain pedals that I have and have tried, were just instant high gain as soon as you turned it on. I don't find it overly noisy and it can do a wide range of tones. It's awesome with the mids scooped or with the mids cranked all the way. It's not fizzy, it's not harsh in the highs and the bass is pure thunderous glory.

You can lower the bass some and hit the boost and it gives you a nice fuzz laden distortion, which adds to the versatility of this pedal.

The vintage/modern toggle switch is also a very nice feature and it really does alter the sound, adding even more versatility.

I have played washburn X50 Pro with EMG 81/85 through it as well as my Xtone with Alnico Pro II pick ups and both sound great.

Is it a cranked Mesa Dual in a box? No. If you want a cranked Mesa sound, go buy a Mesa and crank it. I mean, it definetely lives in the same neighborhood as a Mesa, but just not the same address.

Is it worth the money I paid for it? Hell yes, because I don't have to buy another heavy distortion pedal ever again.

Is Bogg going to say his Dominator is better? He sure will.

I have only had the pedal for a few(hectic) days, so once I get to spend more time with it, I will do a proper review in the review section.
HNPD!!!

thats a great pedal you got there

Quote by dannycasevnx
Neither It just really makes me cringe

why did you have to make me look at his avatar!

it makes me feel sick. but i can't stop watching it
you are what you is
Quote by mergapoot
HNPD!!!

thats a great pedal you got there

why did you have to make me look at his avatar!

it makes me feel sick. but i can't stop watching it

Yeah, this pedal rocks. It's so dam versitile it's not even funny.

The avatar does have a hypnotic effect to it huh?