Page 1 of 3
What're the weirdest reasons/circumstances you've ever been forced to break up with/broken up with/been broken up with by anyone?
Quote by geanes
My favorite 'UGer.

Edit: Kensai, I'm taking that as you want to sleep with me. In which case, I'm flattered.
While getting a blow job, she looked up at me, dick in her mouth, and said, "I really think we should start seeing other people."

I swear to God, I'm not even lying.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
well.... she said she felt stuck with me and she didnt want to be stuck. I came back from alaska, went to her house that night, to tell her i loved her. Before I could, she did it. Because she felt stuck with me, and this town. Seriously, this town sucks. No one wants to live here....
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
Quote by whitenihilist
When she never gave me an actual REASON.

good, it's not just me then
PRS SE Torero | Fender MIM Tele | Jackson RR3

Bugera TriRec Infinium | Randall RH50T

Marshall 1960AV

Soundcloud
Band Facebook
Quote by PlayMadness
While getting a blow job, she looked up at me, dick in her mouth, and said, "I really think we should start seeing other people."

LOLOLOLOL.

Mine was kinda similar.
After going home, I get a text.
"I wanna break up".
I ask why.
She says- "Only sluts give blowjobs".

Thankfully, we patched up after a coupla hours. Now I get one every time I meet
Bitch broke up with me cos I left her in the pouring rain waiting for me for 2 hours whilst I was asleep! What an unreasonable person!
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

My last was the first time someone broke up with me.

She doesnt have the feelings anymore.

Pretty weird huh?

I still love her.
Quote by PlayMadness

did she at least finish giving you the blow job?
Quote by PlayMadness

I don't even think it's possible to make this up.
My name is Matt. Love me.
That time I threw my girlfriend into the sun.

Aside from that, nothing special. The usual "I want time alone/the distance is getting in the way" then going out with someone who lives just as far away, instantly.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
That time I threw my girlfriend into the sun.

What the heck?

Anyway, I've never broke up with anyone. Mainly because I've never had anyone to break up with.
Quote by TomusAM
What the heck?

I strive to be different in all I do.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

When she tried to justify to me that "We're stll young, i wouldnt care if you got off with someone else... As long as you use protection during sex wth them, i wouldn't care. And you probably see that the same thing should apply for me"

My reply of "Yeah... that aint happening, bitch." didnt go down well.
Dom, look... I Caught a PWOPER fish
Quote by maiden03
My last was the first time someone broke up with me.

She doesnt have the feelings anymore.

Pretty weird huh?

I still love her.

I know that excact feeling. You can't do much about it. Even though it seems hard today, you will someday feel that it is over and you can move on
Quote by mrcrono
I broke up with a girl cuz I was afraid I'd have sex with her.

pinga
After dating secretly for 5 months (her parents thought I was the anti-christ so they couldn't know we were back together after we ended being together for like 11 and a half months) for the last month and a half of said back together 5 months she had no emotions for anything at all in life and was depressed a lot, so one day I asked if she still cared for out relationship, she said no, she couldn't handle a relationship at this point in time, so we ended it. (month later she was dating some guy from the city and lied to me about it for 10 months, so that was fun).
We were actually in the middle of having sex and my girlfriend just looked down at me and was like, "I don't think we should date anymore." And I was like, "Well can we still ****?" And she paused for a second and then said, "Sure why not?" Needless to say...**** buddy > girlfriend.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
I was banging her on the back of my Harley Davidson while doing back flips over The Battle of Gettysburg when she broke up with me
Quote by Weaponized
I was banging her on the back of my Harley Davidson while doing back flips over The Battle of Gettysburg when she broke up with me

LOL you're such a liar! Real bikers just call them Harleys
pinga
Quote by Gumle

I know that excact feeling. You can't do much about it. Even though it seems hard today, you will someday feel that it is over and you can move on

We were sitting naked just after sex when she told me. She was my best friend before we dated, and she still is. I work with her, and try to see her as much as possible.
Its gonna be a really long road....

EDIT:
Quote by offspring_punk
We were actually in the middle of having sex and my girlfriend just looked down at me and was like, "I don't think we should date anymore." And I was like, "Well can we still ****?" And she paused for a second and then said, "Sure why not?" Needless to say...**** buddy > girlfriend.

No, ive been **** buddies with her before and after being with her. All my friends tell me "Dude, **** buddies must rock, especially with your best friend! No fights, no relationship BS. And you can **** others."

"Yeah, sounds cool hey?"
*In my mind, the whole time im thinking, what i would give for us to be together again. Its not to say "Yeah, im dating her!", its cause i really love her, and i want her more than anything right now...
Last edited by maiden03 at Apr 9, 2011,
My cellphone's was kinda fukked up for a week or so and she got used to me calling her every day. When my cellphone was bäck to normal all she said was "I don't miss you anymore"m

WTFTFTFTFTFTFTFT??!?!?!ß1ß!ß1ß1!ß1ß1ß1ß11111?!?!?!?1ß1
Quote by maiden03

We were sitting naked just after sex when she told me. She was my best friend before we dated, and she still is. I work with her, and try to see her as much as possible.

EDIT:
No, ive been **** buddies with her before and after being with her. All my friends tell me "Dude, **** buddies must rock, especially with your best friend! No fights, no relationship BS. And you can **** others."

"Yeah, sounds cool hey?"
*In my mind, the whole time im thinking, what i would give for us to be together again. Its not to say "Yeah, im dating her!", its cause i really love her, and i want her more than anything right now...

Well, of course you're not going to agree with that if you're the kind of person who falls in love...
Quote by SGplayer1991
did she at least finish giving you the blow job?

I want to answer this, but the believability of the original post is already pretty low
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Well, of course you're not going to agree with that if you're the kind of person who falls in love...
You win this round...

To be honest, my post was pretty dumb. Just from my experience and what ive been told, **** buddies normally leads to one getting feelings for the other. But one doesnt normally return them, cause they have stronger hearts or something of that manner.
Quote by maiden03
You win this round...

To be honest, my post was pretty dumb. Just from my experience and what ive been told, **** buddies normally leads to one getting feelings for the other. But one doesnt normally return them, cause they have stronger hearts or something of that manner.

It's a brutal sport, a deadly game, a messy hootnanny. No doubt 'bout that, broseidon.
Quote by maiden03

EDIT:

"Yeah, sounds cool hey?"

Now I don't know how long time you have been together and when she broke up. But I can say that my ex is my best friend and it is 7 months since she broke up with me. Not until last week I found it okay to have feelings for other girls so it's been some bad months.

But **** buddies won't work out unless you're cold hearted motherf**ker
The following is completely true, and still bothers me to this day:

I had a girlfriend in high school, she was half Italian and half Columbian (that said, she was ****ing gorgeous). She spoke English, Spanish, and Italian. She was overall a pretty nice girl. I quickly found that if I was within earshot of her on the phone with her family, she'd speak in Italian.

Now, I don't know how she didn't know this, but I also speak Italian (as well as Spanish and German). I'm pretty sure I told her that at some point, probably around the time she told me she was Italian (I mean, like duh). Anyway, I was constantly overhearing her lying about me or criticizing me in some way that she never had done to my face. I confronted her about it and she got pissed at me for being able to understand her.

Some days later, she broke up with me because, and I quote, "I don't want to be with someone who I can't lie to."

O.O

So first, props for honesty about lying I guess. But secondly, I was about ready to smack that bish. The **** was that about.
Quote by Seref

I had a girlfriend in high school, she was half Italian and half Columbian (that said, she was ****ing gorgeous). She spoke English, Spanish, and Italian. She was overall a pretty nice girl. I quickly found that if I was within earshot of her on the phone with her family, she'd speak in Italian.

Now, I don't know how she didn't know this, but I also speak Italian (as well as Spanish and German). I'm pretty sure I told her that at some point, probably around the time she told me she was Italian (I mean, like duh). Anyway, I was constantly overhearing her lying about me or criticizing me in some way that she never had done to my face. I confronted her about it and she got pissed at me for being able to understand her.

Some days later, she broke up with me because, and I quote, "I don't want to be with someone who I can't lie to."

O.O

So first, props for honesty about lying I guess. But secondly, I was about ready to smack that bish. The **** was that about.

I dated a girl very similar to that, except it was Spanish.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by Seref

O.O

Let me meet that b*tch so I can punch her face through her skull! One shall NEVER be in a relationship if you have to lie to the other person.
Page 1 of 3