Hey everyone

im trying to upgrade my guitar , i used to have a LTD viper but now i made some money and sold this one , so i got around 400 dollars , and i already got RP355 and A good Line6 75 amp , so the budget is all around the new guitar

im looking forward to buy a Fixed bridge Guitar , With A good Pickups " Active are not a must " Also i DO NOT really care if it is 24 frets or 22 !!

my knowledge to the Guitar companies are not that good , but all i can say that plz , stay away from DEAN =D

other than that it will be fine , thx for help in advance =)
do you want it new or are you willing to go used?

for around 400 you can get a pretty decent guitar from rondomusic.com. but IMO you shouold save up a little bit more. also, the "stay away from dean" clause......sure theyre lower end models might be bad but that shouldnt give you a judgment on their whole company, its not about brand names, its about the quality
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
PRS SE Custom 24 or 22. Different models and varieties. Hard to beat the aesthetics, sound quality, versatility, and craftsmanship for the 500-700ish dollar range.
i actually can't go anymore further than 500 Dollars , and yes im welling to get a brand new guitar not w used one
If you go used you can get a $800-$1000 guitar for $500 secondhand. I sold a 2000 Gibson Lp studio for $400 last year and it played and sounded awesome, just had a little cosmetic damage. If you have to buy new look at the PRS SE line the SE tremonti is $530 and is a very nice playing and sounding guitar for the price, also did you like your ESP/LTD? because they make some very nice midrange guitars also.
i loved it , and the brands i've checked so far are ESP , Ibanez . Jackson , and BC-Rich