So my friend just purchased a boss dd-3 and he's been trying to figure out how to get the signal "slowdown" effect (ala Eruption in the last 10 seconds or so)

anyone have any sort of experience with the DD-3? thanks
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
i think you hit the note and then start with a slow delay speed and then turn the time knob up. Or the other way round, i forget which.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I thought it was just EVH de-tuning his Strat.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
Quote by kangaxxter
I thought it was just EVH de-tuning his Strat.

at the end he holds the note and slows it down until it fades out
Quote by punk_rules_1997

Hi, I am looking for an amp setting close to the sound of bands like Black Veil Brides.

Quote by Eppicurt

Set everything to 12 o'clock.

Go from there.

lol

Jackson WRMG
Peavey Valveking 112
Pod HD300

Will buy guitars & guitar parts
PM me for info
try this. put the E.LEVEL knob just below max and the F.BACK knob at max. basically try to set the E.LEVEL knob to where your repeats stay the same volume and dont get louder and louder turn the MODE knob to the M. 200MS or 800MS setting. turn the D.TIME knob fully counterclockwise. strike your note (make it a short note) and slowly turn the D.TIME knob clockwise. if your level knob is set too high, this shit can get really loud really quickly. its not so bad slowing notes down but when you speed it up, it may be important to your speakers to do this properly

getting it to sound exactly how you want to will take some time. you've gotta get the feel for it yourself. in no time at all you'll have it down though

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

^ I love using a delay with the feedback on full to make a massive building wall of sound. You can set it with the repeats low but feedback all the way up and it just keeps building, then turn the delay off and it all just disappears. Could be cool for building up to a quiet section in a song (as stupid as that sounds )